Ceph 是一个专注于分布式的、弹性可扩展的、高可靠的、性能优异的存储系统平台，可用于为虚拟机提供块存储方案或通过 FUSE 提供常规的文件系统。Ceph 是个高度可配置的系统，管理者可以控制系统的各个方面。它提供了一个命令行界面用于监视和控制其存储集群。Ceph 也包含鉴证和授权功能，可兼容多种存储网关接口，如 OpenStack Swift 和 Amazon S3。
引自 Wikipedia: Ceph (software):
- Ceph is a free software storage platform designed to present object, block, and file storage from a single distributed computer cluster. Ceph's main goals are to be completely distributed without a single point of failure, scalable to the exabyte level, and freely-available. The data is replicated, making it fault tolerant.
- Ceph is a distributed object store and file system designed to provide excellent performance, reliability and scalability.
The official documentation states[失效链接 2020-12-20 ⓘ] "the manual procedure is primarily for exemplary purposes for those developing deployment scripts with Chef, Juju, Puppet, etc.".
术语[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- Client : Something which connects to a Ceph cluster to access data but is not part of the Ceph cluster itself.
- MONs : Also known as monitors, these store cluster state and maps containing information about the cluster such as running services and data locations.
- MDSs : Also known as metadata servers, these store metadata for the Ceph filesystem to reduce load on the storage cluster (e.g. information for commands such as
- Node : A machine which is running Ceph services, such as OSDs or MONs.
- OSDs : Also known as OSD daemons, these are responsible for the storage of data within the cluster and also conduct various related operations such as replication, recovery, and rebalancing.
- Storage cluster : The core set of software responsible for storing data (OSDs+MONs).
安装[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
软件包[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
NTP 客户端[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
启动一个存储集群[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
Before a storage cluster can operate, the monitors for that cluster must be bootstrapped with several identifiers and keyrings.
The upstream Ceph documentation is well-written and kept updated with the latest releases.
To boostrap a storage cluster, follow the steps documented in the official manual deployment guide[失效链接 2020-12-20 ⓘ].
启动一个监视器[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
Since your system most likely uses systemd, you can enable a monitor as a systemd unit.
As an example, for a monitor named
node1 start and enable
firstname.lastname@example.org as detailed in Systemd#Using units.
参阅[编辑 | 编辑源代码]