科学[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
数学[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
计算器[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
另见 Wikipedia:Comparison of software calculators。
控制台[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- bc — Arbitrary precision calculator language.
- calc — Arbitrary precision console calculator.
- clac — Command-line, stack-based calculator with postfix notation.
- kalker — Command-line calculator with math syntax that supports user-defined variables and functions, complex numbers, and estimation of derivatives and integrals.
- qalc — Command-line calculator and equation solver with fault-tolerant parsing, constant recognition and units.
图形界面[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- Deepin Calculator — Easy to use calculator for Deepin desktop.
- Extcalc — Qt-based scientific graphical calculator.
- FOX Calculator — Simple desktop calculator.
- galculator — GTK-based scientific calculator.
- Genius — Advanced calculator including a mathematical programming language.
- GNOME Calculator — Scientific calculator included in the GNOME desktop.
- KAlgebra — Calculator and 3D plotter. Part of kde-education包组.
- KCalc — Scientific calculator included in the KDE desktop.
- Liri Calculator — Calculator for Liri.
- MATE Calc — Calculator for the MATE desktop environment.
- Qalculate! — Calculator and equation solver with fault-tolerant parsing, constant recognition and units.
- https://qalculate.github.io/ || GTK: qalculate-gtk包, Qt: qalculate-qt包
- SpeedCrunch — Fast, high precision and powerful cross-platform calculator.
- xcalc — Scientific calculator for X with algebraic and reverse polish notation modes.
计算机代数系统[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
另见 Wikipedia:Comparison of computer algebra systems。
- AXIOM — FriCAS: derivative of the powerful AXIOM-CAS
- GAP — Computer algebra system for computational discrete algebra with particular emphasis on computational group theory.
- Maple — Famous commercial CAS. Often used in education.
- Mathics — A free CAS for symbolic mathematical computations which uses Python as its main language. It aims at achieving a Mathematica-compatible syntax and functions. It relies mostly on Sympy for most mathematical tasks and, optionally, Sage for more advanced functionality.
- Mathomatic — General purpose Computer Algebra System written in C.
- Maxima — Maple/Mathematica-like computer algebra system.
- PARI/GP — Computer algebra system designed for fast computations in number theory.
- Singular — Computer algebra system for polynomial computations, with special emphasis on commutative and non-commutative algebra, algebraic geometry, and singularity theory.
- wxMaxima — Graphical user interface for Maxima being a powerful computer algebra system.
- Xcas — User interface to Giac, a free, basic computer algebra system.
网络/图形的可视化[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- Graphia — Visualizes large graphs specified in various formats (including GML and GraphML) in 3D space in real time. See this issue on the Graphia Github for the Arch Linux package dependencies of Graphia.
- https://graphia.app || not packaged? search in AUR
- Graphviz — The established tool for displaying smallish graphs in 2D.
科学计算[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
参考资料 Wikipedia:Comparison of numerical analysis software。
- Cadabra — A field-theory motivated approach to computer algebra.
- Cantor — Application that lets you use your favorite mathematical applications from within a nice KDE-integrated Worksheet Interface. Part of kde-education包组.
- EngLab — Cross-compile mathematical platform with a C like syntax.
- FFTW — A Fast Fourier Transform library for computing discrete Fourier transforms. Used for a wide variety of numerical applications, which includes spectral methods.
- FreeMat — Matlab-like program that supports many of its functions and features a codeless interface to external C, C++, and Fortran code, further parallel distributed algorithm development (via MPI), and 3D visualization capabilities.
- GeoGebra — Dynamic mathematics software with interactive graphics, algebra and spreadsheet
- Julia — High-level, high-performance dynamic language for technical computing.
- Kig — Application for Interactive Geometry. Part of kde-education包组.
- matplotlib (PyLab) — Collection of Python modules (pyplot, numpy, etc.) used for scientific calculations.
- SageMath — Mathematics software system, that combines many existing open-source packages into a common Python interface. Alternative to Magma, Maple, Mathematica and Matlab.
- Scilab — Matlab alternative used for numerical computations. Its syntax is not equivalent to that of Matlab, but it can be easily converted.
- https://www.scilab.org/ || scilabAUR, scilab-binAUR, scilab-gitAUR
统计数据[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
参考资料 Wikipedia:Comparison of statistical packages。
- gretl — A cross-platform software package for econometric analysis, written in the C programming language.
- JAGS (Just another Gibbs sampler) — Cross-platform program for analysis of Bayesian hierarchical models using Markov Chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) simulation.
- jamovi — Statistics package, which is easy to use, and designed to be familiar to users of SPSS. Based on the Electron platform.
- Python Data Analysis Library (pandas) — Providing high-performance, easy-to-use data structures and data analysis tools with Python programming language.
- PSPP — Free SPSS implementation.
- R — Software environment for statistical computing and graphics.
- RKWard — Frontend for the statistical language R.
- RStudio — A powerful and productive IDE for R written in Qt.
数据分析和绘图[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
参考资料 Wikipedia:List of information graphics software。
- AlphaPlot — Application for scientific data analysis and visualization, fork of SciDAVis / QtiPlot.
- Engauge Digitizer — Extracts data points from images of graphs.
- Fityk — Curve fitting and data analysis application, predominantly used to fit analytical, bell-shaped functions to experimental data.
- https://fityk.nieto.pl/ || fitykAUR
- Gnuplot — Command-line program that can generate 2D and 3D plots of functions, data, and data fits.
- Grace — WYSIWYG 2D graph plotting tool.
- https://plasma-gate.weizmann.ac.il/Grace/ || graceAUR, qtgraceAUR, gracegtkAUR
- KmPlot — Program to draw graphs, their integrals or derivatives. Part of kde-education包组.
- LabPlot — Free software data analysis and visualization application, similar to SciDAVis.
- Plots — A graph plotting application for GNOME.
- Rocs — Graph Theory IDE for everybody interested in designing and analyzing graph algorithms (e.g., lecturers, students, researchers). Part of kde-education包组.
- ROOT — Data analysis program and library (originally for particle physics) developed by CERN.
辅助验证[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- Agda — Dependently typed functional programming language and proof assistant. It is an interactive system for writing and checking proofs.
- Coq — Formal proof management system. It provides a formal language to write mathematical definitions, executable algorithms and theorems together with an environment for semi-interactive development of machine-checked proofs.
- https://coq.inria.fr/ || CLI: coq包, GUI: coqide包
- Isabelle — Generic proof assistant that allows mathematical formulas to be expressed in a formal language and provides tools for proving those formulas in a logical calculus.
- Lean Theorem Prover — Proof assistant developed principally by Leonardo de Moura at Microsoft Research, used in conjunction with the Lean mathematical library.
物理[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
物理模拟[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- Code_Aster — Software package for Civil and Structural Engineering finite element analysis (FEA) and numeric simulation in structural mechanics.
- https://www.code-aster.org/V2/spip.php?rubrique2[失效链接 2022-09-20 ⓘ] || asterAUR
- OpenFOAM — Software package and toolkit for computational fluid dynamics (CFD).
- Calculix — A three-dimensional structural finite element program.
- Elmer_FEM_solver — Finite element analysis (FEA/FEM) software for multiphysics problems. Includes models for fluid dynamics, structural mechanics, electromagnetics, heat transfer, and acoustics.
- Netgen/NGSolve — A high performance multiphysics finite element software, with a flexible Python interface to implement new physical equations and solution algorithms easily.
- https://ngsolve.org/ || netgen-gitAUR, ngsolve-gitAUR
- ONELAB/Gmsh — An open-source, lightweight interface to finite element software, by default containing the mesh generator Gmsh, the finite element solver GetDP and the optimization library conveks.
- http://onelab.info/ https://getdp.info/ https://gmsh.info/ http://onelab.info/conveks/ || gmshAUR, getdpAUR
- FEniCS — An open-source computing platform for solving partial differential equations, enabling users to quickly translate scientific models into efficient finite element code with the high-level Python and C++ interfaces that scale across platforms ranging from laptops to high-performance clusters.
- https://fenicsproject.org/ || dolfinAUR, python-dolfinAUR
- FEBio — An open-source software tool for nonlinear finite element analysis specifically focused on solving nonlinear large deformation problems in biomechanics and biophysics, able to solve problems in mixture mechanics (i.e. biphasic or multiphasic materials), fluid mechanics, reaction-diffusion, and heat transfer, including fluid-solid interactions.
- https://febio.org/ || not packaged? search in AUR
- EPANET — EPANET performs extended period simulation of the water movement and quality behavior within pressurized pipe networks.
- Step — Two-dimensional physics simulation engine. Part of kde-education包组.
- SWMM — Storm Water Management Model is a dynamic rainfall-runoff-subsurface runoff simulation model used for simulation of the surface/subsurface hydrology quantity and quality.
单位换算[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- ConvertAll — Unit conversion application that allows one to combine units in any way (e.g. inches per decade), even if it does not make sense.
- Gonvert — Conversion utility that allows conversion between many units like CGS, Ancient, Imperial with many categories like length, mass, numbers, etc.
- Units — Command-line unit converter and calculator that can handle multiplicative scale changes, nonlinear conversions such as Fahrenheit to Celsius or wire gauge and others.
化学[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
分子[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
查看器[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
参考资料 Wikipedia:List of molecular graphics systems。
- Avogadro — Editor, viewer and simulator for 3D molecule structures (also supports downloading files from the Protein Data Bank).
- https://avogadro.cc/ || avogadroAUR
- BALLView — Standalone molecular modeling and visualization application, part of the BALL framework.
- Ghemical — Computational chemistry software package used to edit, view and simulate molecular structures.
- PyMOL — Open-source molecular visualization system that can produce high quality 3D images of small molecules and biological macromolecules, such as proteins.
- VMD — VMD is a molecular visualization program for displaying, animating, and analyzing large biomolecular systems using 3-D graphics and built-in scripting.
画图[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- Chemtool — GTK-based program for drawing chemical structural formulas.
- Gabedit — Graphical user interface to computational chemistry packages like GAMESS, Gaussian, MOLCAS, MOLPRO, MPQC, OpenMopac, Firefly (previously PC GAMESS) and Q-Chem.
建模[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- APBS — Electrostatic and solvation properties for complex molecules.
- CP2K — A quantum chemistry and solid state physics software package.
- https://www.cp2k.org/ || cp2kAUR
- Fpocket — Fpocket is a very fast open source protein pocket detection algorithm based on Voronoi tessellation.
- GROMACS (GROningen MAchine for Chemical Simulations) — Versatile package to perform molecular dynamics, i.e. simulate the Newtonian equations of motion for systems with hundreds to millions of particles.
- AmberTools — AmberTools consists of several independently developed packages that work well by themselves, and with Amber18 itself. The suite can also be used to carry out complete molecular dynamics simulations, with either explicit water or generalized Born solvent models.
- NAMD — NAMD is a parallel molecular dynamics code designed for high-performance simulation of large biomolecular systems.
- ORCA — ORCA is an ab initio, DFT, and semi-empirical SCF-MO package.
- PDB2PQR — Electrostatic and solvation properties for complex molecules.
- PMEMD — PMEMD module of AMBER software package.
- Quantum ESPRESSO — Integrated suite of applications for electronic-structure calculations and materials modeling at nanoscale. It is based on density-functional theory, plane waves, and pseudopotentials (both norm-conserving and ultrasoft).
- smina — Smina is a fork of Autodock Vina that focuses on improving scoring and minimization.
元素周期表[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- eperiodique — A simple Periodic Table Of Elements viewer using the EFL.
- gElemental — Periodic table of the elements with additional information.
- Kalzium — Periodic table of the elements with molecule editor and equation solver. Part of kde-education包组.
地球科学[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
地理[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- BT747 — The swiss army knife for MTK GPS dataloggers.
- FoxtrotGPS — Lightweight and fast mapping application.
- Gebabbel — Alternative GUI for GPSBabel.
- GeoDa — A tool for spatial data analysis.
- GNOME Maps — A simple map client for GNOME. Part of gnome-extra包组.
- Gpredict — Real-time satellite tracking and orbit prediction application.
- GPSBabel — Reads, writes, and manipulates GPS waypoints, tracks, routes in a variety of formats.
- gpsd — Service daemon that monitors one or more GPSes or AIS receivers attached to a host computer through serial or USB ports, making all data on the location/course/velocity of the sensors available to be queried on TCP port 2947 of the host computer.
- GpsPrune — View, edit and convert coordinate data from GPS systems.
- GPXSee — GPS log file viewer and analyzer.
- GPX Viewer — Simple tool to visualize tracks and waypoints stored in a gpx file.
- GRASS GIS — Geospatial data management and analysis, image processing, graphics/maps production, spatial modeling and visualization.
- gvSIG — vSIG is a geographic information system (GIS), that is, a desktop application designed for capturing, storing, handling, analyzing and deploying any kind of referenced geographic information in order to solve complex management and planning problems.
- JOSM — Main editor for OpenStreetMap written in Java.
- Mapton — Extensible desktop map and globe application written in Java.
- https://mapton.org/ || maptonAUR
- Marble — Virtual Globe and World Atlas that can be used to learn more about the Earth. Part of kde-education包组.
- https://marble.kde.org/ || KDE: marble包, Qt: marble-qt包
- Merkaartor — OpenStreetMap editor.
- Navit — Modular turn-by-turn car navigation system.
- OffRoad — Offline vector map display ported from OsmAnd.
- OpenOrienteering Mapper — Orienteering mapmaking program.
- QMapShack — Plan your next outdoor trip.
- QGIS — Geographic Information System (GIS) that supports vector, raster & database formats.
- Subsurface — Diving logbook to keep track of your dives by logging dive locations (with GPS coordinates), weights and exposure protection used, divemasters and dive buddies, etc.
- Viking — GTK 2 application to manage GPS data.
气象[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- Gis Weather — Customizable weather forecast desktop widget.
- GNOME Weather — Small application for GNOME that allows you to monitor the current weather conditions for your city, or anywhere in the world, and to access updated forecasts provided by various internet services.
- meteo-qt — System tray application for weather status information.
- wttr — A simple console application to check the weather, using data from https://wttr.in
- Xfce Weather Panel Plugin — Weather forecast plugin for the Xfce4 panel.
- wego — A terminal weather application.
天文学[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- Astropy — The Astropy Project is a community effort to develop a common core package for Astronomy in Python and foster an ecosystem of interoperable astronomy packages.
- Celestia — 3D astronomy simulation program that allows users to travel through an extensive universe, modeled after reality, at any speed, in any direction and at any time in history.
- GIMP Astronomy Plugins — Set of GIMP plugins for astronomical image processing.
- GoQat — Camera acquisition software, especially for QSI cameras, that provides other features such as autoguiding, focusing help and others.
- KStars — Planetarium application that provides an accurate graphical simulation of the night sky, from any location on Earth, at any date and time. It is included in KDE Edu.
- Skychart / Cartes du Ciel — Planetarium that maps out and labels most of the constellations, planets, and objects you can see with a telescope. It can also download Digitized Sky Survey Charts and superimpose images over these charts.
- SPICE — A comprehensive toolkit and api to design, simulate and analyse space missions
- StarPlot — 3-dimensional star chart viewer.
- http://starplot.org/ || starplotAUR
- Stellarium — Beautiful 3D planetarium that uses OpenGL to render a realistic sky in real time.
- XEphem — Motif-based ephemeris and planetarium program.
生物[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
计算生物学和生物信息学[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
参考资料 Wikipedia:List of open source bioinformatics software。
- BALL (Biochemical Algorithms Library) — Application framework in C++ that provides an extensive set of data structures as well as classes for molecular mechanics, advanced solvation methods, comparison and analysis of protein structures, file import/export, and visualization.
- BioJava — Set of Java tools for computational biology, as well as bioinformatics.
- https://biojava.org/ || biojavaAUR
- Biopython — Python package with tools for computational biology, as well as bioinformatics.
- EMBOSS (European Molecular Biology Open Software Suite) — Open source software analysis package specially developed for the needs of the molecular biology and bioinformatics user community.
- MUMmer — Bioinformatics software system for sequence alignment based on suffix trees.
- Snapgene — Closed source molecular cloning application that offers a fast and easy way to plan, visualize, and document molecular biology procedures. Supports a wide range of cloning and PCR manipulations. The free version allows most common visualizations of a molecular biology workflow.
- UGENE — Application that integrates dozens of well-known biological tools and algorithms, providing both graphical user and command-line interfaces.
- https://ugene.net/ || ugene-binAUR, ugene-gitAUR
谱系学[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- Gramps — Genealogy program, which helps you track your family tree.
- LifeLines — Text based genealogy software for family trees and reports.
影象处理[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- ImageJ — Java-based image processing and analysing program that provides extensibility via plugins and macros. It is widely used in microscopy (e.g. for cell counting).
- Fiji — ImageJ distribution (and soon ImageJ2) with a lot of plugins organized into a coherent menu structure.
- https://fiji.sc || fiji-binAUR
医学数字影像和通讯（DICOM）查看器和体积渲染[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- aeskulap — Simple DICOM data viewer
- weasis — Multipurpose DICOM viewer with a highly modular architecture
- aliza — Open 2D, 3D and 4D images in DICOM, MetaIO, Nifti, Nrrd and other formats, meshes in DICOM, VTK, STL and OBJ formats
- 3DSlicer — Comprehensive MRI, CT, LSCM microscopy volume processing, segmentation and 3D-reconstruction
- ParaView — Interactive data visualization tool built using VTK that can scale across distributed computer hardware.
工程学[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
计算机辅助设计[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
另见 Wikipedia:List of computer-aided design editors。
- BRL-CAD — Constructive solid geometry modeling CAD system that includes an interactive geometry editor, ray tracing support for graphics rendering and geometric analysis, computer network distributed framebuffer support, scripting, image-processing and signal-processing tools.
- https://brlcad.org/ || brlcadAUR
- FreeCAD — Parametric 3D CAD modeler based on OpenCascade, Coin3D, Qt, and Python with features such as macro recording, workbenches and the ability to run as a server.
- LeoCAD — CAD program for creating virtual LEGO models. It has an easy to use interface and currently includes over 10,000 different pieces created by the LDraw community.
- LibreCAD — A 2D CAD application based on Qt5. Forked from QCAD Community Edition.
- OpenSCAD — A 3D CAD modeler that uses a textual, programmatic approach to creating and manipulating objects.
- QCAD — A 2D CAD application based on Qt. Supports the DFX and HPGL standard file formats, and optionally the DWG format through a proprietary plugin.
- SolveSpace — Powerful 3D CAD constraint-based parametric modeler with simple mechanical simulation capabilities.
3D 打印[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
切片器[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
切片器将 3D 模型转换为 3D 打印机支持的格式，通常这种格式是 G-code。
- PrusaSlicer — Slicer by Prusa Research. A fork of Slic3r. Aimed at their printers but supports other brands as well. Open source.
- Cura — Slicer by Ultimaker. Aimed at their printers but supports other brands as well. Open source.
- SuperSlicer — Community maintained improved fork of PrusaSlicer. Not brand specific. Open source.
- MatterControl — Simple 3D editor, slicer, and 3D printer control software by MatterHackers. Not brand specific. Open source.
- IdeaMaker — Slicer by Raise3D. Aimed at their printers but supports other brands as well. Closed source.
- Slic3r — One of the earliest slicers. Not used much any longer. Not brand specific. Open source.
- https://slic3r.org/ || slic3rAUR
- icesl — Modelling software with integrated slicer. Not brand specific. Closed source.
- https://icesl.loria.fr/ || iceslAUR
- FlashPrint — Slicer for the FlashForge 3D printers. Closed source.
控制软件[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- OctoPrint — Web interface for FDM 3D printers using G-code. Open source.
- PrintRun — GUI control software for FDM 3D printers using G-code. Open source.
- Repetier-Host — Combined slicer and control software for 3D printers. Closed source.
电子技术[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
另见 Wikipedia:Comparison of EDA software。
数字逻辑[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- Digital — Interactive simulator similiar to the discontinued Logisim. Features Karnaugh maps, logic tables, FSM editor, VHDL export and more, written in Java.
- glogic — An educational graphical logic circuit simulator, written in Python.
- GTKWave — Fully featured GTK-based wave viewer which reads LXT, LXT2, VZT, FST, and GHW files as well as standard Verilog VCD/EVCD files and allows their viewing.
- Logisim — Educational digital logic design and simulation software, written in Java, officially its development has stopped.
- Logisim Evolution — Project which continue the development of the original Logisim with new features, written in Java.
- PulseView — Logic analyzer, oscilloscope and MSO GUI.
- SmartSim — Simple and beautiful digital logic circuit design and simulation software, mainly target teachers and students, very lightweight and cross platform, GPL licensed, written in Vala.
- WaveDrom editor — Timing diagram rendering in real-time from simple textual description. Can also be edited and embedded in the browser.
硬件描述语言（HDL）[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
也请参见 Wikipedia:Hardware description language。
- Gowin EDA Edu IDE — An IDE for Gowin's FGPA devices, including Sipeed Tang Nano and Sipeed Tang Nano 4K.
- Intel Quartus Prime — A set of design tools for Intel's FPGA devices that includes Quartus Prime, ModelSim-Intel, HLS Compiler, etc.
- Lattice Diamond — A set of design tools for Lattice's FPGA chips.
- Microsemi Libero — Development tools for designing with Microsemi's PolarFire, IGLOO2, SmartFusion2, RTG4, SmartFusion, IGLOO, ProASIC3 and Fusion families.
- https://www.microsemi.com/product-directory/design-resources/1750-libero-soc#overview || see Microsemi Libero
- Xilinx ISE WebPACK — FPGA programmable logic design suit.
- https://www.xilinx.com/products/design-tools/ise-design-suite/ise-webpack.html || see Xilinx ISE WebPACK
- GHDL — Free and Open Source VHDL 2008/93/87 analyzer, compiler and simulator.
- OpenFPGAloader — Universal utility for programming FPGA. Try openfpgaloader-gitAUR if your board is not managed by the stable version.
- Verilator — A Verilog/SystemVerilog simulator, performs lint code-quality checks, compile to threaded C++ code for simulation.
- iverilog — Icarus Verilog compiler and simulation tool (slower but older than Verilator).
- VTR — Verilog to Routing, Open Source CAD Flow for FPGA ResearchVerilog to Route.
微控制器（MCU）IDE 和程序设计[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- Arduino — Arduino prototyping platform SDK.
- avrcalc — Calculator to speed development of Atmel AVRs.
- AVRDUDE — Download/upload/manipulate the ROM and EEPROM contents of AVR microcontrollers.
- dfu-util — Device firmware update (DFU) USB programmer.
- SPIPGM — Tool for programming serial SPI FlashROM memories attached to PC via parallel port cable.
- esp-idf — Espressif IoT Development Framework. Official development framework for ESP32.
- platformio — Collaborative platform for embedded development, embedded development, with debugger, unit testing, code analysis. Default IDE is VSCode, but can be used by Atom, Eclipse, Emacs Qt Creator, Vim and several other IDE. Core CLI utils.
电子电路仿真和示意图采集编辑[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- easy_spice — Electronic circuit simulator. SPICE frontend, using gschem for schematics and ngspice as simulator.
- gnucap — GNU circuit simulator.
- http://gnucap.org || gnucapAUR
- gspiceui — GUI to various freely available Spice electronic ciruit simulators.
- Oregano — Graphical software application for schematic capture and simulation of electrical circuits. The actual simulation is done by the ngspice or Gnucap engines.
- ngspice — The established Linux circuit simulator. Open source successor of the spice3f5 code. Has the most versatile user interface; supporting scripting within the circuit descriptions, use through an interpreter, as a C library, through tcl or various external wrappers (e.g., Python).
- Qucs — Electronics circuit simulator application that gives you the ability to set up a circuit with a graphical user interface and simulate its large-signal, small-signal and noise behaviour.
- qucs-s — Electronics circuit simulator that gives you the ability to set up a circuit with a GUI and simulate it. Fork of qucs that uses external, better, programs to do actual simulation.
- Xyce — SANDIA Xyce is an open source, SPICE-compatible, high-performance analog circuit simulator, capable of solving extremely large circuit problems by supporting large-scale parallel computing platforms.
电子设计和示意图采集编辑[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- asco — SPICE Circuit Optimizer.
- Fritzing — Easy to use program to draw good-looking circuit diagrams, and also create schematics and PCBs.
- gEDA — Full suite and toolkit of Electronic Design Automation tools that are used for electrical circuit design, schematic capture, simulation, prototyping, and production.
- gEDA PCB — Interactive printed circuit board editor.
- KiCad — Software suite for electronic design automation (EDA) that facilitates the design of schematics for electronic circuits and their conversion to PCB (printed circuit board).
- QElectroTech — Application used to draw advanced electrical circuits.
电信学[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- GNU Radio — Software development toolkit that provides signal processing blocks to implement software radios.
- Gqrx — Software defined radio receiver implemented using GNU Radio and the Qt GUI toolkit.
- https://gqrx.dk/ || gqrx包
- Pothos — The Pothos project is a complete data-flow framework for creating topologies of interconnected processing blocks.
- SDR# — The most popular SDR program.
- https://airspy.com/ || sdrsharpAUR
- SigDigger — Qt-based digital signal analyzer, using Suscan core and Sigutils DSP library.
业余无线电[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
另见 Wikipedia:List of software-defined radios。
模拟建模[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- Flight Gear — Open-source, multi-platform atmospheric and orbital flight simulator with a flight dynamics engine (JSBSim) that is part of a 2015 NASA benchmark to judge new simulation code to space industry standards.
- gephi — Gephi is an open-source network analysis and visualization software package written in Java.
- golly — Golly is an open source, cross-platform application for exploring Conway's Game of Life and many other types of cellular automata.
- Netlogo — NetLogo is a multi-agent programmable modeling environment.
- AnyLogic — AnyLogic is a cross-platform proprietary multimethod simulation modeling tool, which is also available for personal use.
计算机科学[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
人工智能[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
另见 Wikipedia:Comparison of deep learning software。
- Fast Artificial Neural Network — Library for developing feedforward Artificial Neural Networks.
- Mycroft — Intelligent personal assistant and knowledge navigator with speech recognition.
- Orange — Data visualization, machine learning and data mining toolkit, accessible via visual programming and Python.
- Torch — Machine learning library, scientific computing framework, and script language based on LuaJIT.
- http://torch.ch/ || torch7-gitAUR
- X Neural Switcher — Automatic (intelligent) keyboard layout adaption.
- https://xneur.ru/ || xneur-devel-gitAUR, gxneurAUR
- Tensorflow — An end-to-end open source machine learning platform.
- https://www.tensorflow.org/ || python-tensorflow包, with non x86-64 CPU optimization python-tensorflow-opt包, with CUDA python-tensorflow-cuda包, with CUDA and with non x86-64 CPU optimizations python-tensorflow-opt-cuda包
- PyTorch — An open source machine learning framework that accelerates the path from research prototyping to production deployment.
- https://pytorch.org/ || python-pytorch包, with CUDA python-pytorch-cuda包
- Theano — Theano is a Python library that allows you to define, optimize, and evaluate mathematical expressions involving multi-dimensional arrays efficiently.
摄影制图法[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- OpenMVS — A software package.
- https://cdcseacave.github.io/openMVS/[失效链接 2022-09-20 ⓘ] || openmvsAUR
- OpenMVG — A software package.
- AliceVision — A software package.