- 请考虑安装 pkgstats 软件包，它提供了一个定时器，以便将安装在系统上的软件包的列表，与体系架构和使用的镜像一起，发送给 Arch Linux 的开发人员，帮助他们自己的工作的优先级并进行更好的分配。该信息是匿名发送的，不能用来识别您的身份。您可以在统计信息页面查看收集的数据。可在此论坛主题中获得更多信息。
- 守护程序包通常包括要启动的相关 systemd 单元文件。有些软件包甚至包含不同的 systemd 单元文件。安装后使用
pacman -Qql package | grep -Fe .service -e .socket可用于检查并找到相应文件。
互联网[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
网络连接[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
网络管理器[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
VPN 客户端[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- chrootVPN — A script for creating a chrooted Linux client CheckPoint VPN middleware+agent setup for connecting via their Web Mobile Access Portal.
- https://github.com/ruyrybeyro/chrootvpn || not packaged? search in AUR
- GlobalProtect-openconnect — A GlobalProtect VPN client (GUI) for Linux, based on OpenConnect and built with Qt5, supports SAML auth mode.
- Libreswan — A free software implementation of the most widely supported and standarized VPN protocol based on ("IPsec") and the Internet Key Exchange ("IKE").
- Mullvad — A GUI client for the Mullvad VPN service
- Nebula — A mesh VPN network
- NetworkManager — Supports a variety of protocols (e.g. MS, Cisco, Fortinet) via a plugin system.
- OpenConnect — Supports Cisco and Juniper VPNs.
- Openswan — IPsec-based VPN Solution.
- OpenVPN — To connect to OpenVPN VPNs.
- PPTP Client — To connect to PPTP VPNs, like Microsoft VPNs (MPPE). (insecure)
- RiseupVPN — A GUI client for the Riseup VPN service from riseup.net.
- strongSwan — IPsec-based VPN Solution.
- tinc — tinc is a free VPN daemon.
- vopono — OpenVPN and Wireguard wrapper to launch applications with VPN tunnels in network namespaces.
- vpnc — To connect to Cisco 3000 VPN Concentrators.
- WireGuard — Next generation secure network tunnel.
代理服务器[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- Brook — Proxy focusing on strong encryption and being undetectable.
- Clash — A rule-based tunnel in Go.
- Dante — SOCKS server and SOCKS client, implementing RFC:1928 and related standards.
- Geph — A modular Internet censorship circumvention system designed specifically to deal with national filtering.
- NaïveProxy — A Proxy using Chrome's network stack to camouflage traffic with strong censorship resistence and low detectablility.
- Privoxy — Non-caching web proxy with advanced filtering capabilities for enhancing privacy, modifying web page data and HTTP headers, controlling access, and removing ads and other obnoxious Internet junk.
- Project V — Project V is a set of tools to help you build your own privacy network over internet.
- Shadowsocks — Secure socks5 proxy, designed to protect your Internet traffic.
- https://www.shadowsocks.org/en/index.html[失效链接 2022-09-20 ⓘ] || Python: shadowsocks包, C: shadowsocks-libev包, Qt: shadowsocks-qt5包
- Squid — Caching proxy for the Web supporting HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, and more.
- Stunnel — A server and client to add and remove TLS encryption to TCP data flow.
- Tinyproxy — Lightweight HTTP/HTTPS proxy daemon.
- Trojan — An unidentifiable mechanism that helps you bypass GFW.
- Varnish — High-performance HTTP accelerator.
- XX-Net — Easy to use web proxy tool.
- Ziproxy — Forwarding (non-caching) compressing HTTP proxy server.
匿名网络[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- Arti — Rust implementation of the Tor anonymizing overlay network.
- Freenet — An encrypted network without censorship.
- GNUnet — Framework for secure peer-to-peer networking.
- https://gnunet.org/ || CLI: gnunetAUR, GUI: gnunet-gtkAUR
- I2P — Distributed anonymous network.
- https://geti2p.net/ || i2pd包, i2pAUR
- Lantern — Peer-to-peer internet censorship circumvention software.
- Lokinet — Anonymous, decentralized and IP based overlay network for the internet.
- https://lokinet.org/ || lokinetAUR
- Tor — Anonymizing overlay network.
网络隧道[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- 6tunnel — Tunnels IPv6 connections for IPv4-only applications.
- iodine — Tunnel IPv4 data through a DNS server.
- isatapd — Creates and maintains an ISATAP tunnel (RFC:5214).
- Ping Tunnel — A tool for reliably tunneling TCP connections over ICMP echo request and reply packets.
- Tuntox — Tunnel TCP connections over the Tox protocol.
网络浏览器[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
参见 Wikipedia:Comparison of web browsers。
控制台[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- browsh — A fully-modern text-based browser. Runs as a frontend to headless Firefox.
- https://www.brow.sh/ || browshAUR
- ELinks — Advanced and well-established feature-rich text mode web browser with mouse wheel scroll support, frames and tables, extensible with Lua & Guile (links fork).
- Links — Graphics and text mode web browser. Includes a console version similar to Lynx.
- Lynx — Text browser for the World Wide Web.
- w3m — Pager/text-based web browser. It has vim-like keybindings, and is able to display images.
图形界面[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
基于 Gecko[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
参见 Wikipedia:Gecko (software)。
- Firefox — Extensible browser from Mozilla based on Gecko with fast rendering.
- SeaMonkey — Continuation of the Mozilla Internet Suite.
Firefox 分支[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- Dot — A fork of firefox focused on privacy and a sleeker UI.
- https://www.dothq.co/ || dot-binAUR
- FireDragon — A fork of LibreWolf that includes KDE integration patches and custom branding.
- GNU IceCat — A customized build of Firefox ESR distributed by the GNU Project, stripped of non-free components and with additional privacy extensions. Release cycle may be delayed compared to Mozilla Firefox.
- LibreWolf — A fork of Firefox, focused on privacy, security and freedom.
- Tor Browser Launcher — Securely and easily download, verify, install, and launch Tor Browser, a fork of Firefox ESR.
- Waterfox Classic — Optimized fork of Firefox 56, without data collection and allowing unsigned extensions and NPAPI plugins.
- Waterfox G5 — Updated feature-rich branch of Waterfox, a customizable privacy-conscious web browser based on Firefox 102 ESR.
基于 Blink[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
参见 Wikipedia:Blink (web engine)。
- Chromium — Web browser developed by Google, the open source project behind Google Chrome.
注重隐私的 chromium 分支[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- Brave — Web browser with builtin ad- and tracker blocking.
- Iridium — A privacy-focused patchset for Chromium. See differences from Chromium.
- Ungoogled Chromium — Modifications to Google Chromium for removing Google integration and enhancing privacy, control, and transparency
专有的 chromium 分支[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- Google Chrome — Proprietary web browser developed by Google.
- Microsoft Edge — Proprietary web browser developed by Microsoft.
- Opera — Proprietary browser developed by Opera Software.
- Slimjet — Fast, smart and powerful proprietary browser based on Chromium.
- Vivaldi — An advanced proprietary browser made with the power user in mind.
- Yandex Browser — Proprietary browser that combines a minimal design with sophisticated technology to make the web faster, safer, and easier.
基于 qt5-webengine 的浏览器[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- Dooble — Colorful Web browser.
- Eric — QtWebEngine-based HTML browser, part of the eric6 development toolset, can be launched with the
- Falkon — Web browser based on QtWebEngine, written in Qt framework.
- Konqueror — Web browser based on Qt toolkit and Qt WebEngine (or KHTML layout engine), part of kde-network包组.
- Liri Browser — A minimalistic material design web browser written for Liri.
- Otter Browser — Browser aiming to recreate classic Opera (12.x) UI using Qt5.
- Qt WebBrowser — Browser for embedded devices developed using the capabilities of Qt and Qt WebEngine.
- qutebrowser — A keyboard-driven, vim-like browser based on PyQt5 and QtWebEngine.
基于 electron 的浏览器[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- Beaker — Peer-to-peer web browser with tools to create and host websites.
- Franz — Messaging browser for WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Slack, Telegram and many other web services.
- https://meetfranz.com/ || franzAUR
- Hamsket — A GPL-licensed alternative to Franz, forked from the last open sources of Rambox.
- Min — A fast, minimal browser that protects your privacy. It includes an interface designed to minimize distractions.
基于 WebKit[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
基于 webkit2gtk 的浏览器[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- Badwolf — A minimalist privacy-focused browser.
- Ephemeral — A private-by-default, always-incognito browser for elementary OS.
- Eolie — Simple web browser for GNOME.
- Lariza — A simple, experimental web browser using GTK 3, GLib and WebKit2GTK.
- Luakit — Fast, small, webkit based browser framework extensible by Lua.
- Midori — Lightweight web browser based on GTK and WebKit.
- Nyxt — Keyboard-oriented, infinitely extensible browser designed for power users. It has familiar key-bindings (Emacs, VI, CUA) and features fuzzy searching between tabs, multiple selections, history as a tree and more.
- surf — Lightweight WebKit-based browser, which follows the suckless philosophy (basically, the browser itself is a single C source file).
- Surfer — Simple keyboard based web browser, written in C. It supports custom JS-scripts.
- Tangram — Integration of web applications into the desktop, specifically GNOME.
- Vimb — A Vim-like web browser written in C that is inspired by Pentadactyl and Vimprobable. It includes a manpage and a howto for common configurations. It supports custom JS-scripts, dark mode and handles geolocation requests.
- wyeb — A vim-like web browser inspired by dwb and luakit with Adblock.
其它[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- Links — Graphics and text mode web browser. Includes a graphical X-window/framebuffer version with CSS, image rendering, pull-down menus. It can be launched with the
- Pale Moon — A Firefox fork focussing on speed, with a pre-Firefox 29 interface. Uses Goanna layout engine, a fork of Gecko. Firefox add-ons may not be compatible. Without support for newer Firefox features such as WebExtensions, cache2, e10s, and OTMC. Many of the old 93,598 versions of 19,450 Firefox add-ons created by 14,274 developers over the past 15 years using XUL/XPCOM technology in the Classic Add-ons Archive still work.
Gemini 浏览器[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
参见 Wikipedia:Gemini (protocol)#Software。
- Amfora — Terminal browser for the Gemini protocol.
- Bombabillo — Non-web client for the terminal, supporting Gopher, Gemini and much more.
- Castor — Graphical client for the Gemini, Gopher, and Finger protocols, written in Rust with GTK.
- Kristall — Qt-based Gemini browser.
- Lagrange — Desktop GUI client for browsing Gemini space, offering modern conveniences familiar from web browsers.
- Telescope — w3m-like browser for Gemini.
网络服务器[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
网络服务器通过 HTTP 向网络浏览器等客户端提供 HTML 网页和其他文件。 主流的网络服务器可以提供动态内容（网络应用）的程序接口。
参见 分类:网络服务器 与 Wikipedia:Comparison of web server software。
- Apache HTTP Server — A high performance Unix-based HTTP server.
- Caddy — HTTP/2 web server with automatic HTTPS.
- Hiawatha — Secure and advanced web server.
- Lighttpd — A secure, fast, compliant and very flexible web-server.
- nginx — Lightweight HTTP server and IMAP/POP3 proxy server.
- sthttpd — Supported fork of the thttpd web server.
- Traefik — A modern reverse proxy and load balancer that makes deploying microservices easy.
- yaws — Web server/framework written in Erlang.
- http://yaws.hyber.org/ || yawsAUR
静态网络服务器[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- darkhttpd — A small and secure static web server, written in C, does not support HTTPS or Auth.
- miniserve — Rust alternative to darkhttpd with UTF-8, optional HTTP authentication, file uploading, and more.
- quark — An extremly small and simple http get-only web server. It only serves static pages on a single host.
- serve — Static file serving and directory listing.
- servy — A tiny little web server, single binary, written in Rust.
- Webfs — Simple and instant web server for mostly static content.
也可以从命令行使用 Python 标准库模块 http.server。
专用网络服务器[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- chezdav — WebDAV server that allows to share a particular directory.
- Mongoose — Embedded web server library, supports WebSocket and MQTT.
- OnionShare — Lets you securely and anonymously send and receive files. It works by starting a web server, making it accessible as a Tor onion service, and generating an unguessable web address so others can download files from you, or upload files to you.
- VServer — GTK application, which opens an http server in the selected folder and shares your files.
- webhook — Small server for creating HTTP endpoints (hooks)
- Woof — An ad-hoc single file webserver; Web Offer One File.
WSGI 服务器[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- Gunicorn — A Python WSGI HTTP Server for UNIX.
- uWSGI — A fast, self-healing and developer/sysadmin-friendly application container server written in C.
- Waitress — A WSGI server for Python 3.
Apache 也可以支持 WSGI 用 mod_wsgi。
性能测试[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- http_load — A webserver performance testing tool, runs in a single process.
- httperf — Can generate various HTTP workloads, written in C.
- httping — A "ping"-like tool for HTTP requests
- siege — An HTTP regression testing and benchmarking utility.
- vegeta — HTTP load testing tool, written in Go.
- Web Bench — Benchmarking tool, uses fork() for simulating multiple clients.
文件共享[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
下载管理器[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
参见 Wikipedia:Comparison of download managers。
控制台[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- aria2 — Lightweight download utility that supports HTTP/S, FTP, SFTP, BitTorrent and Metalink. It can run as a daemon controlled via a built-in JSON-RPC or XML-RPC interface.
- Axel — Featherweight command line download accelerator sitting at under 250kB on disk. Supports HTTP/S and FTP.
- cURL — An URL retrieval utility and library. Supports HTTP, FTP and SFTP.
- HTTPie — Human-friendly command-line HTTP client for the API era.
- HTTrack — An easy-to-use offline browser utility. It allows you to download a World Wide Web site from the Internet to a local directory, building recursively all directories, getting HTML, images, and other files from the server to your computer.
- LFTP — Sophisticated file transfer program. Supports HTTP, FTP, SFTP, FISH, and BitTorrent.
- mps-youtube — Terminal based YouTube jukebox with playlist management. Plays audio/video through mplayer/mpv.
- Plowshare — A set of command-line tools designed for managing file-sharing websites (aka Hosters).
- quvi — A command-line-tool suite to access the flash media stream properties.
- RTMPDump — Download FLV videos through RTMP (Adobe's proprietary protocol for Flash video players)
- snarf — Command-line URL retrieval tool. Supports HTTP and FTP.
- Streamlink — Launch streams from various streaming services in a custom video player or save them to a file.
- Streamripper — Records and splits streaming mp3 into tracks.
- You-Get — Download media contents (videos, audios, images) from the Web.
- youtube-dl — Download videos from YouTube and many other web sites.
- youtube-viewer — Command line utility for viewing YouTube videos.
- ytfzf — A POSIX script to find and watch youtube videos from the terminal.
- yt-dlp — A youtube-dl fork with additional features and fixes.
- Wget — A network utility to retrieve files from the Web. Supports HTTP and FTP.
图形界面[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- ClipGrab — Downloader and converter for YouTube, Vimeo and many other online video sites.
- FatRat — Qt based download manager with support for HTTP, FTP, SFTP, BitTorrent and Metalink.
- Forklift — Simple GUI for youtube-dl using PyGObject.
- FreeRapid — Java-based downloader that supports downloading from file-sharing services.
- gtk-youtube-viewer — GTK utility for viewing YouTube videos. See optional dependencies for the GUI.
- Gwget — Download manager for GNOME. Supports HTTP and FTP.
- Gydl — GUI wrapper around the already existing youtube-dl program to download content from sites like YouTube.
- Gyre — GTK3 downloader for videos from Coub.
- JDownloader — Java-based downloader for one-click hosting sites.
- KGet — Download manager for KDE. Supports HTTP, FTP, BitTorrent and Metalink. Part of kde-network包组.
- MegaBasterd — Yet another unofficial MEGA downloader/uploader/streaming suite.
- Motrix — Full-featured download manager that supports downloading HTTP, FTP, BitTorrent, Magnet, etc. Based on the Electron platform.
- https://motrix.app/ || motrixAUR
- Persepolis — Graphical front-end for aria2 download manager with lots of features. Supports HTTP and FTP.
- pyLoad — Downloader written in Python and designed to be extremely lightweight, easily extensible and fully manageable via web.
- https://pyload.net/ || pyload-ngAUR
- Steadyflow — Simple download manager for GNOME. Supports HTTP and FTP.
- Streamtuner2 — Internet radio station and video browser. It simply lists stations in categories from different directories and launches your preferred media apps for playback.
- uGet — GTK download manager featuring download classification and HTML import. Supports HTTP, FTP, BitTorrent, Metalink, YouTube and Mega.
- Video Downloader — GTK application to download videos from websites like YouTube and many others (based on youtube-dl).
- Xtreme Download Manager — Powerful tool to increase download speed up-to 500%. Supports HTTP and FTP. Video grabber works in a general way and is not limited to certain websites.
- youtubedl-gui — Simple-to-use graphical interface for youtube-dl.
局域网文件传输[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
参见 #局域网 messengers。
- LAN Share — Cross platform local area network file transfer application, built using Qt GUI framework. It can be used to transfer a whole folder, one or more files, large or small immediately without any additional configuration.
- NitroShare — Cross-platform network file transfer application, built using Qt GUI framework. It is designed to make transferring files from one device to another on the local network extremely simple.
- Teleport — Native GTK3 application to effortlessly share files on the local network.
- Warpinator — GTK application to share files across the LAN.
云存储服务器[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- Cozy — A personal cloud you can hack, host and delete.
- Nextcloud — A cloud server to store your files centrally on a hardware controlled by you.
- Pydio — Mature open source web application for file sharing and synchronization.
- https://pydio.com/[失效链接 2022-09-20 ⓘ] || pydioAUR
- Seafile — An online file storage and collaboration tool with advanced support for file syncing, privacy protection and teamwork.
云同步客户端[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- Some synchronization and backup programs provide direct support for some cloud-storage services.
- Some FUSE filesystems provide a way to mount cloud-storage as a filesystem. Google Drive can be accessed also by gvfs-google包 for GVFS-based applications (like Nautilus), and by kio-gdrive包 for KIO-based applications (like Dolphin).
- See Data-at-rest encryption#Cloud-storage optimized to achieve zero-knowledge (client-side transparent encryption) storage on any third-party cloud service.
多协议客户端[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- CloudCross — Synchronize local files and folders with many cloud providers. Mail.ru Cloud, Yandex Disk, Google Drive, OneDrive and Dropbox support is available.
- https://cloudcross.mastersoft24.ru/[失效链接 2022-09-20 ⓘ] || cloudcrossAUR
- Rclone — Multi-provider sync, copy, and mount client.
- Rclone Browser — GUI client for Rclone.
Google Drive 客户端[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- drive — Tiny program to pull or push Google Drive files.
- DriveSync — Command line utility that synchronizes your Google Drive files with a local folder on your machine.
- gdrive — Command line utility for interacting with Google Drive.
- Grive — Google Drive client with support for new Drive REST API and partial sync.
- Insync — Unofficial proprietary Google Drive desktop client.
- ODrive — Google Drive GUI based on the Electron platform.
- VGrive — GTK-based GUI client (back-end and front-end) for Google Drive made in Vala.
其他同步客户端[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- aws-cli — CLI for Amazon Web Services, including efficient file transfers to and from Amazon S3.
- Backblaze B2 — Backblaze B2 open-source command-line client.
- Baidu Netdisk — Proprietary client for cloud storage service launched by Baidu (formerly Baidu Cloud).
- Cozy Drive — Desktop client for Cozy.
- Dropbox — Proprietary desktop client for Dropbox.
- hubiC — Proprietary synchronization client service and command line tools for hubiC.
- Mega Sync Client — Proprietary desktop client to sync files with Mega.
- https://mega.nz/ || megasyncAUR
- Megatools — Unofficial CLI for Mega.
- Nextcloud Client — Desktop client for Nextcloud.
- Nutstore — Proprietary desktop client for Nutstore.
- OneDrive — Unofficial CLI for OneDrive.
- OneDrive — Fork of the unofficial CLI for OneDrive.
- ownCloud Desktop Client — Desktop syncing client for ownCloud.
- pCloud Drive — Proprietary desktop syncing client for pCloud. Based on the Electron platform.
- PydioSync — Desktop client for Pydio.
- https://pydio.com/[失效链接 2022-09-20 ⓘ] || pydio-syncAUR
- S3cmd — Unofficial CLI for Amazon S3.
- Seafile Client — GUI client for Seafile.
- SpiderOak One — Proprietary client for SpiderOak One.
- Synology Drive — Proprietary GUI client to sync and share files between a centralized Synology NAS and multiple client computers.
- Tresorit — Proprietary desktop syncing client for Tresorit.
- Yandex Disk — Proprietary CLI for Yandex Disk.
FTP[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
FTP 客户端[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
参见 Wikipedia:Comparison of FTP client software。
- FileZilla — Fast and reliable FTP, FTPS and SFTP client.
- gFTP — Multithreaded FTP client for Linux.
- ftp — Simple ftp client provided by GNU Inetutils
- ncftp — A set of free application programs implementing FTP.
一些文件管理器比如 Dolphin, GNOME Files 和 Thunar 也提供 FTP 功能。
FTP 服务器[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
参见 Wikipedia:List of FTP server software。
- bftpd — Small, easy-to-configure FTP server
- ftpd — Simple ftp server provided by GNU Inetutils
- proFTPd — A secure and configurable FTP server
- Pure-FTPd — Free (BSD-licensed), secure, production-quality and standard-compliant FTP server.
- SSH — SFTP is a network protocol that provides file access, file transfer, and file management over any reliable data stream.
- vsftpd — Lightweight, stable and secure FTP server for UNIX-like systems.
BitTorrent 客户端[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
一些下载管理器也可以连接到 BitTorrent 网络：Aria2, LFTP, FatRat, KGet, MLDonkey, uGet。
另见 Wikipedia:Comparison of BitTorrent clients。
控制台[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- Ctorrent — CTorrent is a BitTorrent client implemented in C++ to be lightweight and quick.
- Deluge — BitTorrent client with multiple user interfaces in a client/server model. This package includes a console client.
- peerflix — Streaming torrent client for node.js.
- rTorrent — Simple and lightweight ncurses BitTorrent client.
- Transmission CLI — Simple and easy-to-use BitTorrent client with a daemon version and multiple front-ends. This package includes backend, daemon, command-line interface, and a Web UI interface.
图形界面[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- Deluge (GTK interface) — User-friendly BitTorrent client written in Python using GTK.
- Fragments — Easy to use BitTorrent client for the GNOME desktop environment.
- FrostWire — Easy to use cloud downloader, BitTorrent client and media player.
- Ktorrent — Feature-rich BitTorrent client for KDE.
- Powder Player — Hybrid between a streaming BitTorrent client and a player. Based on the Electron platform.
- qBittorrent — Open source (GPLv2) BitTorrent client with an integrated torrent search engine that strongly resembles µTorrent.
- Tixati — Proprietary peer-to-peer file sharing program that uses the popular BitTorrent protocol.
- https://tixati.com/ || tixatiAUR
- Torrential — Simple torrent client for elementary OS.
- Transmission — Simple and easy-to-use BitTorrent client with a daemon version and multiple front-ends.
- https://transmissionbt.com/ || GTK: transmission-gtk包, Qt: transmission-qt包
- Transmission Remote — GTK client for remote management of the Transmission BitTorrent client, using its HTTP RPC protocol.
- Tremotesf — Qt client for remote management of the Transmission BitTorrent client, using its HTTP RPC protocol.
- Tribler — 4th generation file sharing system BitTorrent client.
- Vuze — Feature-rich BitTorrent client written in Java (formerly Azureus).
- https://www.vuze.com/ || vuzeAUR
- WebTorrent Desktop — Streaming BitTorrent application. Based on the Electron platform.
其它 P2P 网络[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
参见 Wikipedia:Comparison of file-sharing applications。
- aMule — Well-known eDonkey/Kad client with a daemon version and GTK, web, and CLI front-ends.
- EiskaltDC++ — Direct Connect and ADC client.
- https://github.com/eiskaltdcpp/eiskaltdcpp || GTK: eiskaltdcpp-gtkAUR, Qt: eiskaltdcpp-qtAUR
- gtk-gnutella — GTK server/client for the Gnutella peer-to-peer network.
- KaMule — KDE graphical front-end for aMule.
- LBRY — Browser and wallet for LBRY, the decentralized, user-controlled content marketplace. Based on the Electron platform.
- lbt — Small set of command-line tools for LBRY.
- MLDonkey — Multi-protocol P2P client that supports HTTP, FTP, BitTorrent, Direct Connect, eDonkey and FastTrack.
- ncdc — Modern and lightweight Direct Connect and ADC client with a friendly ncurses interface.
- Nicotine+ — A graphical client for the Soulseek P2P network.
- Send Anywhere — Proprietary file sharing service where users can directly share digital content in real time. Based on the Electron platform.
- IPFS — IPFS is a P2P Network capable of sharing and receiving files.
- https://ipfs.io/ || kubo包
Pastebin 服务[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
Pastebin 服务通常用于在协作和故障排除时引用文本或图像。Pastebin 客户端提供了从命令行发布消息的便捷方式。
不用专用客户端[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- 0x0.st 是一个文件托管和 URL 缩短服务。用法示例如下：
command | curl -F 'file=@-' 0x0.st或上传文件:
curl -F 'file=@-' 0x0.st < file
- ix.io 用法示例如下:
command | curl -F 'f:1=<-' ix.io或上传文件:
curl -F 'f:1=<-' ix.io < file
- termbin.com 与 nc 一起工作。
专用客户端[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- Elmer — Pastebin client similar to wgetpaste and curlpaste, except written in Perl and usable with wget or curl. Servers: codepad.org, rafb.me, sprunge.us.
- Fb-client — Client for the paste.xinu.at pastebin.
- Gist — Command-line interface for the gist.github.com pastebin service.
- imgur — A CLI client which can upload image to imgur.com image sharing service.
- Ix — Client for the ix.io pastebin.
- http://ix.io[失效链接 2022-09-20 ⓘ] || ixAUR
- Pastebinit — Really small Python script that acts as a Pastebin client. Servers: pastie.org, paste.kde.org, paste.debian.net, paste.ubuntu.com and others (for a full list see
- ruby-haste — Client for hastebin.com.
- Uppity — The pastebin client with an attitude.
- Wgetpaste — Bash script that automates pasting to a number of pastebin services. Servers: pastebin.ca, codepad.org, dpaste.com and pastebin.osuosl.org.
通讯[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
Email 客户端[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
参见 Wikipedia:Comparison of email clients。
控制台[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- aerc — Work in progress asynchronous email client.
- alot — An experimental terminal MUA based on notmuch mail. It is written in python using the urwid toolkit.
- https://alpine.x10host.com/[失效链接 2022-09-20 ⓘ] || alpine-gitAUR
- S-nail — a mail processing system with a command syntax reminiscent of ed with lines replaced by messages. Provides the functionality of mailx.
- mu/mu4e — Email indexer (mu) and client for emacs (mu4e). Xapian based for fast searches.
- Mutt — Small but very powerful text-based mail client.
- NeoMutt — Command line mail reader (or MUA). It is a fork of Mutt with added features.
- nmh — A modular mail handling system.
- notmuch — A fast mail indexer built on top of xapian.
- sendemail — A lightweight command line SMTP email client written in Perl.
- Sup — CLI mail client with very fast searching, tagging, threading and GMail like operation.
- swaks — Swiss Army Knife SMTP; Command line SMTP testing, including TLS and AUTH, can be used to send emails.
- Wanderlust — Email client and news reader for Emacs.
图形界面[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- Balsa — Simple and light email client for GNOME.
- Betterbird — Fork of thunderbird.
- Claws Mail — Lightweight GTK-based email client and news reader.
- ElectronMail — Unofficial desktop application for several end-to-end encrypted email providers (like ProtonMail, Tutanota). Based on the Electron platform.
- Evolution — Mature and feature-rich e-mail client that is part of the GNOME project. Part of gnome-extra包组.
- Geary — Simple desktop mail client built in Vala.
- Kube — Modern communication and collaboration client built with QtQuick.
- Mailspring — Fork of Nylas Mail by one of the original authors. The paid "Pro" version requires a Mailspring ID and has extra features like snooze, send later. Based on the Electron platform.
- openWMail — The missing desktop client for Gmail & Google Inbox. Based on the Electron platform.
- SeaMonkey Mail & Newsgroups — Email client included in the SeaMonkey suite.
- Sylpheed — Lightweight and user-friendly GTK email client.
- Thunderbird — Feature-rich email client from Mozilla written in GTK.
- Trojitá — Qt IMAP email client. Only supports one IMAP account.
- Tutanota — Email client for Tutanota mail service. Based on the Electron platform.
- Viagee — It allows desktop mail actions, such as 'Send File as Email' or web 'mailto' links, to be handled by the Gmail web client.
基于网络[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- Nextcloud Mail — An email webapp for NextCloud.
- Roundcubemail — Browser-based multilingual IMAP client webapp with a native application-like user interface.
- SquirrelMail — Webmail for Nuts!
邮件通知程序[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- Ayatana Webmail — Webmail notifications and actions for any desktop.
- Bubblemail — New and Unread mail notification service for local mailboxes, pop, imap, and gnome online accounts. A fork of Mailnag.
- CheckMails — System tray unread mail checker using IMAP protocol.
- Gnubiff — Mail notification program that checks for mail and displays headers when new mail has arrived.
- Mailnag — Extensible mail notification daemon.
- QGmailNotifier — Portable Qt5 based GMail notifier.
邮件服务器[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
参见 Mail server。
- DavMail — POP/IMAP/SMTP/Caldav/Carddav/LDAP exchange gateway allowing users to use any mail/calendar client with an Exchange server.
- Modoboa — A modular mail hosting and management platform, written in Python.
- https://modoboa.org/ || modoboaAUR
邮件检索代理[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
参见 Wikipedia:Mail retrieval agent。
- fdm — Program to fetch and deliver mail.
- Fetchmail — A remote-mail retrieval utility.
- getmail — A POP3/IMAP4 mail retriever with reliable Maildir and command delivery.
- http://pyropus.ca/software/getmail/[失效链接 2022-09-20 ⓘ] || getmailAUR
- hydroxide — A third-party, open-source ProtonMail CardDAV, IMAP and SMTP bridge
- imapsync — IMAP synchronisation, sync, copy or migration tool
- isync — IMAP and MailDir mailbox synchronizer
- mpop — A small, fast POP3 client suitable as a fetchmail replacement
- vomit — Rust utility to sync between Maildir mailbox and IMAP mailbox
- https://git.sr.ht/~bitfehler/vomit-sync/tree/master/item/cli/README.md || vsyncAUR (sync-only part of vomitAUR mail tookit)
- OfflineIMAP — Synchronizes emails between two repositories.
- https://www.offlineimap.org/[失效链接 2022-09-20 ⓘ] || offlineimap包
即时通讯客户端[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
参见 Wikipedia:Comparison of instant messaging clients 和 Wikipedia:Comparison of VoIP software。
多协议客户端[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
控制台[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- BarnOwl — Ncurses-based chat client with support for the Zephyr, XMPP, IRC and Twitter protocols.
- BitlBee — IRC gateway to popular chat networks (XMPP, ICQ and Twitter).
- https://bitlbee.org/[失效链接 2022-09-20 ⓘ] || bitlbeeAUR
- EKG2 — Ncurses based XMPP, Gadu-Gadu, ICQ and IRC client.
- Finch — Ncurses-based chat client that uses libpurple and supports all its protocols (Bonjour, Gadu-Gadu, Groupwise, ICQ, IRC, SIMPLE, XMPP, Zephyr).
- WeeChat — Modular, lightweight ncurses-based IRC client. A variety of other protocols are supported through plugins.
图形界面[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- Jitsi — Audio/video VoIP phone and instant messenger written in Java that supports protocols such as SIP, XMPP, ICQ, IRC and many other useful features.
- https://jitsi.org/ || jitsiAUR
- Kopete — User-friendly IM supporting Bonjour, Gadu-Gadu, GroupWise, ICQ, XMPP.
- KDE Telepathy — KDE instant messaging client using the Telepathy framework. Meant as a replacement for Kopete.
- Lith — WeeChat Relay client, allowing to connect to a running WeeChat instance from anywhere.
- https://lith.app/ || lith-gitAUR
- Pidgin — Multi-protocol instant messaging client with audio support that uses libpurple and supports all its protocols (Bonjour, Gadu-Gadu, Groupwise, ICQ, IRC, SIMPLE, XMPP, Zephyr).
- qutIM — Simple and user-friendly IM supporting ICQ, XMPP, Mail.Ru, IRC and VKontakte messaging.
- https://qutim.org/ || qutimAUR
- Smuxi — Cross-platform IRC client that also supports Twitter and XMPP.
- https://smuxi.im/ || smuxiAUR
- Thunderbird — Feature-rich email client supports instant messaging and chat using IRC and XMPP.
- Volt — Proprietary native desktop client for Skype, Telegram, Slack, XMPP, Discord, IRC and more.
- https://volt-app.com/ || voltAUR
IRC 客户端[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
参见 Wikipedia:Comparison of Internet Relay Chat clients。
控制台[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- ERC — Powerful, modular and extensible IRC client for Emacs.
- https://savannah.gnu.org/projects/erc/ || included with emacs包
- ii — Featherweight IRC client, literally
tail -fthe conversation and
echoback your replies to a file.
- ircii — Oldest maintained IRC client which lays claim to being small and fast owing to its reduced feature set.
- Irssi — Highly-configurable ncurses-based IRC client.
- pork — Programmable, ncurses-based IRC client that mostly looks and feels like ircII.
- ScrollZ — Advanced IRC client based on ircII.
- senpai — An IRC client that works best with bouncers (e.g. soju-gitAUR): no logs are kept, history is fetched from the server via CHATHISTORY, networks are fetched from the server via bouncer-networks.
- sic — Extremely simple IRC client, similar to ii.
- tiny — an IRC client written in Rust with a clutter-free interface
图形界面[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- ChatZilla — Clean, easy to use and highly extensible Internet Relay Chat (IRC) client, built on the Mozilla platform using XULRunner. Included in the SeaMonkey suite.
- HexChat — Fork of XChat for Linux and Windows.
- Konversation — Qt-based IRC client for the KDE desktop.
- KVIrc — Qt-based IRC client featuring extensive themes support.
- Loqui — GTK IRC client.
- LostIRC — Simple GTK IRC client with tab-autocompletion, multiple server support, logging and others.
- Polari — Simple IRC client by the GNOME project.
- Quassel — Modern, cross-platform, distributed IRC client.
- https://quassel-irc.org/ || KDE: quassel-monolithic包, Qt: quassel-monolithic-qt包
- Srain — Modern, beautiful IRC client written in GTK 3.
XMPP 客户端[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
参见 Wikipedia:XMPP 和 Wikipedia:Comparison of XMPP clients。
控制台[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- Freetalk — Console-based XMPP client.
- jabber.el — Minimal XMPP client for Emacs.
- MCabber — Small XMPP console client, includes features: SSL, PGP, MUC, OTR and UTF8.
- Poezio — XMPP client with IRC feeling
- https://poez.io/ || poezioAUR
- Profanity — A console based XMPP client inspired by Irssi.
图形界面[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- Dino — A modern, easy to use XMPP client, with PGP and OMEMO support.
- https://dino.im/ || dino包
- Gajim — XMPP client with audio support written in Python using GTK.
- Kaidan — A simple, user-friendly Jabber/XMPP client providing a modern user interface using Kirigami and QtQuick.
- https://www.kaidan.im/ || kaidanAUR
- Kadu — Qt-based XMPP and Gadu-Gadu client.
- http://www.kadu.im/ || kaduAUR
- Libervia (Salut à Toi) — Web frontend for Salut à Toi, multi-purpose XMPP client
- Psi — Qt-based XMPP client.
- https://psi-im.org/ || psi包 or psi-nowebengine包
- Spark — Cross-platform real-time XMPP collaboration client optimized for business and organizations.
- Swift — XMPP client written in C++ with Qt and Swiften.
- https://swift.im/ || swift-imAUR
- Tkabber — Easy to hack feature-rich XMPP client by the author of the ejabberd XMPP server.
- Vacuum IM — Full-featured crossplatform XMPP client.
SIP 客户端[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
参见 Wikipedia:List of SIP software#Clients。
- Blink — State of the art, easy to use SIP client.
- https://icanblink.com/ || blinkAUR
- baresip — portable and modular SIP User-Agent with audio and video support
- Jami — SIP-compatible softphone and instant messenger for the decentralized Jami network. Formerly known as Ring and SFLphone.
- Linphone — VoIP phone application (SIP client) for communicating freely with people over the internet, with voice, video, and text instant messaging.
- Twinkle — Qt softphone for VoIP and IM communication using SIP.
- Zoiper — Proprietary SIP and IAX2 VoIP softphone
- https://zoiper.com || zoiperAUR
Matrix 客户端[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
参见 Matrix 和 Matrix Clients。
- Element — Glossy Matrix client with an emphasis on performance and usability. Web application and desktop application based on the Electron platform.
- QuickMedia — A rofi inspired native client for web services. Supports Matrix and several other sites.
- FluffyChat — Multi-platform Matrix client with a simple and clean UI written in Dart/Flutter.
- Fractal — Matrix client for GNOME written in Rust.
- Mirage — A fancy, customizable, keyboard-operable Matrix chat client for encrypted and decentralized communication. Written in Qt/QML + Python with nio, currently in alpha.
- Neochat — KDE client for the Matrix protocol.
- nheko — Desktop client for the Matrix protocol.
- Quaternion — Qt5-based IM client for the Matrix protocol.
- SchildiChat — Matrix client based on Element with a more traditional instant messaging experience. Based on the Electron platform.
- Spectral — Qt5-based Glossy cross-platform client for Matrix.
- Syphon — Privacy-centric cross-platform Matrix client with E2EE support, currently in alpha.
Tox 客户端[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
参见 Tox 和 comparison clients。
- qTox — Powerful Tox client written in C++/Qt that follows the Tox design guidelines.
- ratox — FIFO based tox client.
- Toxic — ncurses-based Tox client
- Toxygen — Tox client written in pure Python3.
- Venom — a modern Tox client for the GNU/Linux desktop
- µTox — Lightweight Tox client.
局域网 messengers[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
参见 Avahi#Link-Local (Bonjour/Zeroconf) chat 和 Wikipedia:Comparison of LAN messengers。
- BeeBEEP — Secure LAN Messenger.
- iptux — LAN communication software, compatible with IP Messenger.
- LAN Messenger — P2P chat application for intranet communication and does not require a server. A variety of handy features are supported including notifications, personal and group messaging with encryption, file transfer and message logging.
P2P 消息客户端[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- Bitmessage — Decentralized and trustless P2P communications protocol for sending encrypted messages to another person or to many subscribers.
- Briar — Briar is a messaging application designed for activists, journalists, and anyone else who needs a safe, easy and robust way to communicate.
- Patchwork — Decentralized messaging and sharing application built on top of Secure Scuttlebutt (SSB). Based on the Electron platform.
- RetroShare — Serverless encrypted instant messenger with filesharing, chatgroups, mail.
其它即时通讯客户端[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- BlueJeans — Proprietary desktop application for BlueJeans video calls. Based on the Electron platform.
- Caprine — Unofficial Facebook Messenger app. Based on the Electron platform.
- Chatterino — Chat client for Twitch chat.
- Delta Chat — A privacy oriented chat application built on e-mail. Based on the Electron platform.
- Discord — Proprietary all-in-one voice and text chat application for gamers that’s free and works on both your desktop and phone. Based on the Electron platform.
- Gitter — Communication product for communities and teams on GitLab and GitHub.
- https://gitter.im/ || gitter-binAUR
- Hangups — Third-party instant messaging client for Google Hangouts with console interface.
- ICQ — Official ICQ client for Linux.
- IRCCloud — Desktop client for a modern, always-connected IRC client service. Based on the Electron platform.
- Kotatogram Desktop — Experimental fork of Telegram Desktop.
- Matterhorn — Console client for the Mattermost chat system.
- Mattermost Desktop — Desktop application for Mattermost. Based on the Electron platform.
- Microsoft Teams — Official proprietary client for Microsoft Teams. Based on the Electron platform.
- Mumble — Voice chat application similar to TeamSpeak.
- QQ — Proprietary instant messaging software developed by Tencent (imitating ICQ).
- https://im.qq.com/ || linuxqqAUR
- Rocket.Chat Desktop — Desktop application for Rocket.Chat. Based on the Electron platform.
- Session Desktop — Onion routing based messenger. Based on the Electron platform.
- Skype — Popular but proprietary application for voice and video communication. Based on the Electron platform.
- teams-for-linux — Unofficial Microsoft Teams for Linux client. Based on the Electron platform.
- TeamSpeak — Proprietary VoIP application with gamers as its target audience.
- TeamTalk — Proprietary VoIP application with video chat, file and desktop sharing. Desktop sharing does not appear to be working in Linux though. AUR package is server only, but client is built in the make process.
- https://bearware.dk || teamtalkAUR
- Telegram Desktop — Official Telegram desktop client.
- Telegrand — GTK4 telegram client for GNOME.
- ThreemaQT — Unofficial Threema Web desktop client.
- Viber — Proprietary cross-platform IM and VoIP software.
- YakYak — Unofficial desktop client for Google Hangouts. Based on the Electron platform.
- Zoom — Proprietary video conferencing, online meetings and group messaging application.
- https://zoom.us/ || zoomAUR
即时通讯服务器[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
参见 Wikipedia:Comparison of instant messaging protocols。
IRC 服务器[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- InspIRCd — A stable, modern and lightweight IRC daemon.
- IRCD-Hybrid — A lightweight, high-performance internet relay chat daemon.
- miniircd — A small and configuration free IRC server, suitable for private use.
- ngIRCd — A free, portable and lightweight Internet Relay Chat server for small or private networks.
- Ergo — A modern and simple to set up IRC server written in Go. Combines the features of an IRCd, a services framework, and a bouncer.
- https://ergo.chat/ || ergochatAUR
- UnrealIRCd — Open Source IRC Server.
XMPP 服务器[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
参见 Wikipedia:Comparison of XMPP server software。
- Prosody — An XMPP server written in the Lua programming language. Prosody is designed to be lightweight and highly extensible. It is licensed under a permissive MIT license.
- Ejabberd — Robust, scalable and extensible XMPP Server written in Erlang
- Jabberd2 — An XMPP server written in the C language and licensed under the GNU General Public License. It was inspired by jabberd14.
- Openfire — An XMPP IM multiplatform server written in Java
SIP 服务器[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
参见 Wikipedia:List of SIP software#Servers。
- Asterisk — A complete PBX solution.
- Kamailio — Rock solid SIP server.
- openSIPS — SIP proxy/server for voice, video, IM, presence and any other SIP extensions.
- Repro — An open-source, free SIP server.
- Yate — Advanced, mature, flexible telephony server that is used for VoIP and fixed networks, and for traditional mobile operators and MVNOs.
- http://yate.ro/ || yate包
其它即时通讯服务器[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- Mattermost — Open source private cloud server, Slack-alternative.
- Murmur — The voice chat application server for Mumble.
- Nextcloud Talk — Video- and audio-conferencing app for Nextcloud.
- Spreed WebRTC — WebRTC audio/video call and conferencing server.
- Synapse — Reference homeserver for the Matrix protocol.
- TeamSpeak Server — Proprietary VoIP conference server.
- uMurmur — Minimalistic Mumble server.
协作软件[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
参见 Wikipedia:Collaborative software。
- Citadel/UX — Includes an email & mailing list server, instant messaging, address books, calendar/scheduling, bulletin boards, and wiki and blog engines.
- SOGo — Groupware server built around OpenGroupware.org (OGo) and the SOPE application server.
- https://sogo.nu/ || sogoAUR
短链接服务器[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- microbin — A tiny, self-contained, configurable paste bin and URL shortener written in Rust.
- pb — A lightweight pastebin and url shortener built using flask.
- https://github.com/ptpb/pb || pbAUR
- shlink — Self-proclaimed definitive self-hosted URL shortener.
- https://shlink.io/ || shlinkAUR
- YOURLS — A self-hosted link shortening service written in PHP.
- https://yourls.org/ || yourlsAUR
新闻, RSS, 与博客[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
新闻聚合器[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
RSS/Atom 聚合器。一些 email 客户端也可以作为新闻聚合器：Claws Mail RSSyl 插件，Evolution，SeaMonkey Mail & Newsgroups，Thunderbird。
参见 Wikipedia:Comparison of feed aggregators。
控制台[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- Canto — Ncurses RSS aggregator.
- Gnus — Email, NNTP and RSS client for Emacs.
- feed2imap-go — feed2imap reimplemented in Go that aggregating RSS/Atom/jsonfeed into folders of your IMAP mailbox.
- Rawdog — "RSS Aggregator Without Delusions Of Grandeur" that parses RSS/CDF/Atom feeds into a static HTML page of articles in chronological order.
- rss2email — Aggregating your RSS/Atom feed into your IMAP/Maildir mailbox as a cronjob.
- sfeed — Crontab oriented shell-scriptable feed aggregator setup with a RSS/Atom parser utility plus a simple ncurses reader.
- Snownews — Text mode RSS news reader.
图形界面[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- Alligator — Kirigami-based RSS/Atom feed reader for mobile devices.
- FeedReader — Modern desktop application designed to complement existing web-based RSS accounts. Discontinued.
- Feeds — An RSS/Atom feed reader for GNOME.
- Fluent Reader — Modern desktop RSS reader built with React and Fluent UI. Based on the Electron platform.
- HackUp — Read Hacker News from the desktop.
- Liferea — GTK news aggregator for online news feeds and weblogs.
- NewsFlash — Modern feed reader designed for the GNOME desktop. The spiritual successor to FeedReader.
- Nextcloud News — RSS/Atom feed reader for Nextcloud.
- Raven — Simple desktop RSS reader made using VueJS. Based on the Electron platform.
- RSS Guard — Very tiny RSS and ATOM news reader developed using Qt framework.
- selfoss — The new multipurpose RSS reader, live stream, mashup, aggregation web application.
- Tickr — GTK-based RSS Reader that displays feeds as a smooth scrolling line on your desktop, as known from TV stations.
- Tiny Tiny RSS — Web-based news feed (RSS/Atom) aggregator.
播客客户端[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
一些媒体播放器也可以作为播客客户端：Amarok, Cantata, Clementine, Goggles Music Manager, Rhythmbox, VLC media player。git-annex 参见 function as podcatcher。
参见 Wikipedia:List of podcatchers。
控制台[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- castero — A TUI podcast client for the terminal.
- castget — Simple, command-line RSS enclosure downloader, primarily intended for automatic, unattended downloading of podcasts.
- gpo — Text mode interface of gPodder.
- Greg — A command-line podcast aggregator.
- Marrie — A simple podcast client that runs on the Command Line Interface.
- pcd — A minimal podcast client written in go
图形界面[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- CPod — Simple, beautiful podcast app. Based on the Electron platform.
- GNOME Podcasts — Podcast client for the GNOME Desktop written in Rust.
- gPodder — Podcast client and media aggregator (GTK interface).
- Vocal — Simple podcast client for the Modern Desktop (GTK).
新闻组新闻阅读器[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
一些 email 客户端也可以作为新闻组新闻阅读器：Claws Mail, Evolution, NeoMutt, SeaMonkey Mail & Newsgroups, Sylpheed, Thunderbird。
参见：Wikipedia:List of Usenet newsreaders, Wikipedia:Comparison of Usenet newsreaders。
控制台[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- nn — Alternative more user-friendly (curses-based) Usenet newsreader for UNIX.
- http://www.nndev.org/ || nnAUR
- slrn — Text-based news client.
- https://www.slrn.org/ || slrnAUR
- tin — A cross-platform threaded NNTP and spool based UseNet newsreader.
- http://tin.org/ || tinAUR
- trn — A text-based Threaded Usenet newsreader.
图形界面[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- NZBGet — Usenet binary downloader for .nzb files with web and CLI interface.
- Pan — GTK Usenet newsreader that's good at both text and binaries.
- SABnzbd — An open-source binary newsreader webapp written in Python.
- https://sabnzbd.org/ || sabnzbdAUR
- XRN — Usenet newsreader for X Window System.
微博客户端[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
参见 Wikipedia:List of Twitter services and applications。
控制台[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- bti — Simple command line client for twitter/identi.ca
- oysttyer — (official fork of ttytter) An interactive console text-based command-line Twitter client written in Perl.
- toot — CLI and TUI tool for interacting with Mastodon instances
- turses — Twitter client for the console based off tyrs with major improvements.
图形界面[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- Cawbird — Native GTK Twitter client for the Linux desktop.
- Choqok — Microblogging client for KDE that supports Twitter.com, Pump.io, GNU social and opendesktop.org services.
- Giara — Reddit app, built with Python, GTK and Handy.
- Mikutter — Simple, powerful Twitter client using GTK and Ruby.
- Pumpa — Pump.io client written in C++ and Qt.
- Tootle — GTK3 client for Mastodon.
- Whalebird — Mastodon client application. Based on the Electron platform.
博客引擎[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
参见 Wikipedia:Blog software 和 Wikipedia:List of content management systems。
- Diaspora — A distributed privacy aware social network.
- Drupal — A PHP-based content management platform.
- Joomla — A php Content Management System (CMS) which enables you to build websites and powerful online applications.
- Wordpress — Blog tool and publishing platform.
静态网站生成器[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- Hexo — Fast, simple and powerful blog framework.
- https://hexo.io/ || hexo-cliAUR
- Hugo — Hugo is a static HTML and CSS website generator written in Go. It is optimized for speed, ease of use, and configurability.
- Jekyll — Static blog engine, written in Ruby, which supports Markdown, textile and other formats.
- https://jekyllrb.com/ || jekyllAUR
- Nanoblogger — A small weblog engine written in Bash for the command line. It uses common UNIX tools such as cat, grep, and sed to create static HTML content. It is not maintained anymore.
- Nikola — Static site generator written in Python, with incremental rebuilds and multiple markup formats.
- Pelican — Static site generator, powered by Python.
远程桌面[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
参见 Wikipedia:Remote desktop software 和 Wikipedia:Comparison of remote desktop software。
参见 Chrome Remote Desktop 获得基于 web 浏览器的解决方案。
远程桌面客户端[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- AnyDesk — Proprietary remote desktop software.
- GNOME Connections — Remote desktop client for GNOME. Supports RDP and VNC.
- GVncViewer — Simple VNC Client on Gtk-VNC. Run with
- KRDC — Remote Desktop Client for KDE. Supports RDP and VNC. Part of kde-network包组.
- Remmina — Remote desktop client written in GTK. Supports RDP, VNC, NX, XDMCP and SSH.
- Remote Viewer — Simple remote display client. Supports SPICE and VNC.
- Remotely — Simple VNC viewer for GNOME. Discontinued.
- RustDesk — A remote desktop software, open source, written in Rust.
- https://rustdesk.com || rustdeskAUR
- Sunlogin Remote Control — Proprietary software that supports remote control of mobile devices, Windows, Mac, Linux and other systems. It uses its own proprietary protocol.
- ToDesk — Proprietary remote desktop client that suits for remote teamwork. It uses its own proprietary protocol.
- TeamViewer — Proprietary remote desktop client. It uses its own proprietary protocol.
- vncviewer (TigerVNC) — VNC viewer for X.
- Vinagre — Remote desktop viewer for GNOME. Supports RDP, VNC, SPICE and SSH. Part of gnome-extra包组.
- xfreerdp — FreeRDP X11 client. Run with
- X2Go Client — A graphical client (Qt5) for the X2Go system that uses the NX technology protocol.
远程桌面服务器[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- Krfb — VNC server for KDE. Part of kde-network包组.
- NoMachine — Proprietary remote desktop server and client based on NX technology.
- wayvnc — VNC server for wlroots based wayland compositors (such as sway包).
- x0vncserver (TigerVNC) — VNC Server for X displays.
- x11vnc — VNC server for real X displays.
- X2Go Server — An open source remote desktop software that uses the NX technology protocol.
- Xpra — A multi-platform screen and application forwarding system.
- Xrdp — A daemon that supports RDP. It uses Xvnc, X11rdp or xorgxrdp as a backend.
- http://xrdp.org/ || xrdpAUR
多媒体[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
编码器[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
图片[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
图片查看器[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
参考 Wikipedia:Comparison of image viewers。
帧缓冲图片查看器[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- fbi — Image viewer for the linux framebuffer console.
- fbv — Very simple graphic file viewer for the framebuffer console.
- fim — Highly customizable and scriptable framebuffer image viewer based on fbi.
- jfbview — Framebuffer PDF and image viewer based on Imlib2. Features include Vim-like controls, rotation and zoom, zoom-to-fit, and fast multi-threaded rendering.
图形界面图片查看器[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- CoreImage — Simple lightweight easy to use image viewer based on Qt. Part of C-Suite.
- Deepin Image Viewer — Image viewer for Deepin desktop.
- Ephoto — A light image viewer based on EFL.
- Eye of GNOME — Image viewing and cataloging program, which is a part of the GNOME desktop environment.
- Eye of MATE — Simple graphics viewer for the MATE desktop.
- EyeSight — Image viewer for the Hawaii desktop environment.
- feh — Fast, lightweight image viewer that uses imlib2.
- Geeqie — Image browser and viewer (fork of GQview) that adds additional functionality such as support for RAW files.
- GPicView — Simple and fast image viewer for X, which is part of the LXDE desktop.
- Gwenview — Fast and easy to use image viewer for the KDE desktop.
- ida — X11 application (Motif based) for viewing images. Install the optional dependencies as needed.
- image-roll — Simple and fast GTK image viewer with basic image manipulation tools.
- imv — Lightweight image viewer with support for Wayland and animated GIFs which uses FreeImage.
- Koko — Image viewer designed for desktop and touch devices.
- KuickShow — Fast and convenient image viewer for KDE.
- LxImage-Qt — The LXQt image viewer.
- meh — meh is a small, simple, super fast image viewer using raw XLib.
- Mirage — PyGTK image viewer featuring support for crop and resize, custom actions and a thumbnail panel.
- nomacs — Qt image viewer. It is feature-rich but starts fast and can be configured to show additional widgets or only the image.
- nsxiv — Simple image viewer based on imlib2 that works well with tiling window managers. Community fork of sxiv.
- PhotoQt — Fast and highly configurable image viewer with a simple and nice interface.
- https://photoqt.org/ || photoqtAUR
- pqiv — GTK 3 based command-line image viewer with a minimal UI supporting images in compressed archives, rewrite of qiv.
- qimgv — Fast and easy to use Qt5 image viewer. Supports webm/mp4 playback via mpv.
- qeh — Actually fast and simple image viewer. Like feh but faster and simpler, and support for more formats.
- Quick Image Viewer — Very small and fast image viewer based on GTK and imlib2.
- qView — Qt image viewer designed with minimalism and usability in mind.
- Ristretto — Fast and lightweight image viewer for the Xfce desktop environment.
- shufti — shufti non-destructively saves and restores the zoom level, rotation, window size, desktop location and viewing area on a per-image/file location basis
- sxiv — Simple image viewer based on imlib2 that works well with tiling window managers.
- Viewnior — Minimalistic GTK image viewer featuring support for flipping, rotating, animations and configurable mouse actions.
- Vimiv — An image viewer with vim-like keybindings. It is written in python3 using the Gtk3 toolkit.
- Vimiv (Qt port) — An image viewer with vim-like keybindings. It is written in python3 and PyQt5.
- vpv — Image viewer designed for scientific image visualization.
- Xloadimage — Classic X image viewer.
图像管理器[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- Deepin Album — Photo manager for viewing and organizing pictures, for Deepin desktop.
- digiKam — KDE-based image organizer with built-in editing features via a plugin architecture. digiKam asserts it is more full featured than similar applications with a larger set of image manipulation features including RAW image import and manipulation.
- Frogr — Small application for the GNOME desktop that allows users to manage their accounts in the Flickr image hosting website.
- GNOME Photos — Access, organize, and share your photos on GNOME.
- gThumb — Image viewer and browser for the GNOME desktop.
- KPhotoAlbum — Digital image cataloging software that supports annotation, browsing, searching and viewing of digital images and videos.
- Memories — Image viewer and manager designed for elementary OS.
- Pantheon Photos — Photo organizer for Pantheon.
- PhotoPrism — Personal Photo Management powered by Go and Google TensorFlow
- Phototonic — Fast and functional image viewer and browser (Qt).
- Pix — Image gallery and image viewer that can be used to open images with other applications like an image editor, add tags to the files, add annotations to pictures, rotate and share them.
- Pix — Image viewer and browser based on gthumb. X-Apps Project.
- Rapid Photo Downloader — Download photos and videos from cameras, memory cards and portable storage devices.
- Shotwell — A digital photo organizer designed for the GNOME desktop environment
图像处理[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- CairoSVG — SVG to PNG, PDF, PS converter.
- Converseen — Qt-based batch image converter and resizer.
- CropGUI — GTK utility for lossless cropping and rotation of jpeg files
- dcraw — Converts many camera RAW formats.
- G'MIC — Full-featured open-source framework for image processing, providing several different user interfaces to convert/manipulate/filter/visualize generic image datasets, ranging from 1d scalar signals to 3d+t sequences of multi-spectral volumetric images, including 2d color images.
- GraphicsMagick — Fork of ImageMagick designed to have API and command-line stability. It also supports multi-CPU for enhanced performance and thus is used by some large commercial sites (Flickr, etsy) for its performance.
- ImageMagick — Command-line image manipulation program. It is known for its accurate format conversions with support for over 100 formats. Its API enables it to be scripted and it is usually used as a backend processor.
- PosteRazor — Cut an image or PDF into pieces which can be printed and assembled to a poster
图像压缩[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
控制台[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- Guetzli — A perceptual JPEG encoder, aiming for excellent compression density at high visual quality.
- jpegoptim — JPEG optimization utility providing lossless and lossy compression.
- optipng — Lossless PNG compressor.
- oxipng — Lossless multithreaded PNG compressor.
- pngcrush — Tool for optimizing the compression of PNG files.
- pngquant — Lossy compression of PNG images.
- zopflipng — Highly efficient PNG optimisation tool using Google's zopfli library
图形界面[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- Curtail — GTK-based image compressor, supporting PNG and JPEG file types.
- Image Optimizer — Simple lossless image optimizer built with Vala and Gtk for Elementary OS.
- Trimage — Qt-based tool for optimizing PNG and JPG files.
- https://trimage.org/ || trimageAUR
光栅图形编辑器[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
另见 Wikipedia:Comparison of raster graphics editors。
- AzPainter — Painting software for illustration drawing.
- CorePaint — Simple bitmap painting tool to produce very simple graphics. Part of C-Suite.
- Deepin Draw — Lightweight drawing tool for Deepin desktop.
- Drawing — Drawing application for the GNOME desktop, using Cairo and GdkPixbuf for basic drawing operations.
- Drawpile — Collaborative drawing program that allows multiple users to sketch on the same canvas simultaneously.
- GIMP — Image editing suite in the vein of proprietary editors such as Adobe Photoshop. GIMP (GNU Image Manipulation Program) has been started in the mid 1990s and has acquired a large number of plugins and additional tools.
- Gpaint — Paintbrush clone for GNOME.
- GrafX2 — Bitmap paint program specialized in 256 color drawing.
- ImEditor — Simple and versatile image editor.
- KolourPaint — Free raster graphics editor for KDE, similar to Microsoft's Paint application before Windows 7, but with some additional features such as support for transparency. Part of kde-applications包组 and kde-graphics包组 groups.
- Krita — Digital painting and illustration software included based on the KDE platform.
- Milton — Infinite-canvas paint program.
- mtPaint — Graphics editing program geared towards creating indexed palette images and pixel art.
- MyPaint — Free software graphics application for digital painters.
- PhotoFlare — Simple but powerful image editor originally inspired by PhotoFiltre.
- Pinta — Drawing and editing program modeled after Paint.NET. Its goal is to provide a simplified alternative to GIMP for casual users.
- Pixelitor — Advanced image editor with support for layers, layer masks, text layers, multiple undo, blending modes, cropping, Gaussian blurring, unsharp masking, histograms, etc.
- Swappy — Wayland native snapshot editing tool.
- XPaint — Color image editing tool which features most standard paint program options.
一些图像查看器和管理器比如 digiKam, Ephoto, GNOME Photos, gThumb, ida, nomacs, Pantheon Photos, Phototonic 和 Shotwell 也提供一些基本的图像处理功能。
专业相片编辑器[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- A Photo Tool (Libre) — Photo editor with easy to use basic image editing tools.
- darktable — Photography workflow and RAW development application.
- Filmulator — Simple raw photo editor based on the process of developing film.
- FOSStriangulator — Tool for making triangulated illustrations out of photos.
- Hugin — Panorama photo stitcher.
- LightZone — Professional-level digital darkroom and photo editor comparable to Photoshop Lightroom.
- Luminance HDR — Open source graphical user interface application that aims to provide a workflow for HDR imaging.
- nUFRaw — Utility to read and manipulate raw images from digital cameras using DCRaw.
- Oqapy — Photographic workflow application.
- https://oqapy.eu/ || oqapyAUR
- Rawstudio — Raw-image converter written in GTK.
- RawTherapee — A powerful cross-platform raw image processing program.
- Showfoto — Photo editor with powerful image editing tools.
相片定位[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- Geotag — Match date/time information from photos with location information from a GPS unit or from a map.
- Geotagging — Photography geotagging tool to synchronize photos with gps track log (GPX).
- GottenGeography — Easy to use photo geotagging application for the GNOME desktop.
- GPicSync — Inserts location in your pictures metadata from a GPS tracklog.
- GPSCorrelate — Correlate (geotagging) digital camera photos with GPS data in GPX format.
矢量图形编辑器[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
另见 Wikipedia:Comparison of vector graphics editors。
- Dia — GTK-based diagram creation program.
- diagrams.net — Diagram drawing application built on web technology. Based on the Electron platform.
- Dot Matrix — The glyph playground of creativity from simple lines.
- Figma — Unofficial desktop application for Figma collaborative design tool. Based on the Electron platform.
- Gravit Designer — Proprietary vector design application. Based on the Electron platform.
- Inkscape — Vector graphics editor, with capabilities similar to Illustrator, CorelDraw, or Xara X, using the SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics) file format.
- Karbon — Vector graphics editor, part of the Calligra Suite.
- LibreOffice Draw — Vector graphics editor and diagramming tool included in the LibreOffice suite similar to Microsoft Visio.
- Mockitt — Proprietary online design, prototyping, and collaboration platform. Based on the Electron platform.
- OpenOffice Draw — Vector graphics editor and diagramming tool included in the OpenOffice suite.
- Pencil Project — GUI prototyping and mockup tool. Based on the Electron platform.
- sK1 — Replacement for Adobe Illustrator or CorelDraw, oriented for "prepress ready" PostScript & PDF output.
- https://sk1project.net/ || sk1AUR
- SvgVi — SVG viewer and editor using XML declarations.
- yEd — General-purpose proprietary diagramming program for flowcharts, network diagrams, UML diagrams, BPMN diagrams, mind maps, organization charts, and Entity Relationship diagrams.
- Xfig — Interactive drawing tool.
字体编辑器[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
另见 Wikipedia:Comparison of font editors。
- Birdfont — Font editor which lets you create vector graphics and export TTF, EOT and SVG fonts.
- FontForge — Outline font editor.
- TruFont — Font-editing application.
二维动画[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- enve — Flexible, user expandable 2D animation software.
- Glaxnimate — Vector 2D animation software, mainly for Lottie and TGS formats, but have a good standard animated SVG export
- OpenToonz — 2D animation creation software.
- Pencil2D — Easy, intuitive tool to make 2D hand-drawn animations.
- qStopMotion — Application for creating stop-motion animation movies. The users will be able to create stop-motions from pictures imported from a camera or from the harddrive and export the animation to different video formats such as mpeg or avi.
- Scribl — Application to create simple video lectures that combine audio with hand-drawn animation.
- Stopmotion — Application to create stop-motion animations. It helps you capture and edit the frames of your animation and export them as a single file.
- Synfig Studio — 2D animation software, designed as powerful industrial-strength solution for creating film-quality animation using a vector and bitmap artwork.
- TupiTube Desk — Desktop application to create and share 2D animations, focused on kids and teenagers.
- Aseprite — Pixel art 2d animation
- Pixelorama — Pixel art 2d animation
绘图应用 Krita 和三维编辑器 Blender (油笔模式) 两者也有二维动画功能。
三维计算机图形[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
另见 Wikipedia:Comparison of 3D computer graphics software。
- Art of Illusion — 3D modeling and rendering studio written in Java.
- Blender — Fully integrated 3D graphics creation suite capable of 3D modeling, texturing, and animation, among other things.
- CloudCompare — 3D point cloud and mesh processing software.
- Dust3D — 3D modeling software. It helps you create a 3D watertight base model in seconds. Use it to speed up your character modeling in game making, 3D printing, and so on.
- https://dust3d.org/ || dust3dAUR
- F3D — A fast and minimalist KISS 3D viewer. Supported file formats: VTK (legacy and XML), STL, GLTF, PLY, OBJ, 3DS, …
- https://f3d.app || f3d包
- Goxel — Open Source 3D voxel editor.
- MakeHuman™ — Parametrical modeling program for creating human bodies.
- MeshLab — System for processing and editing 3D triangular meshes.
- Sweet Home 3D — Interior design software application for the planning and development of floor plans
- POV-Ray — Script-based raytracer for creating 3D graphics.
- VoxelShop — Extremely intuitive and powerful software to modify and create voxel objects.
- Wings 3D — Advanced subdivision modeler that is both powerful and easy to use.
拾色器和调色板[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- Agave — Colorscheme designer tool for GNOME.
- Chameleon — Simple color picker for X11 which outputs colors to stdout.
- ColorGrab — Cross-platform color picker.
- Color Palette — Tool for viewing the GNOME color palette as defined by the design guidelines.
- colorpicker — Click on a pixel on your screen and print its color value in RGB. Written for X11.
- Color Picker — Simplistic color picker for the Pantheon desktop.
- Coulr — Color box to help developers and designers.
- Deepin Picker — Color picker tool for Deepin desktop.
- delicolour — Lightweight GTK 3 color finder.
- Gcolor3 — Simple GTK 3 color selector.
- GPick — Advanced color picker tool.
- KColorChooser — Simple application to select the color from the screen or from a pallete. Part of kde-graphics包组.
- Kontrast — Tool to check contrast for colors that allows verifying that your colors are correctly accessible. Part of kde-accessibility包组.
- MATE Color Selection — Choose colors from the palette or the screen. Run with
- Pick — Simple color picker tool for the Linux desktop.
- PrestoPalette — An artist's tool for creating harmonious color palettes.
- xcolor — Lightweight color picker for X11.
截图[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
参见 Screen capture#Screenshot software。
数码相机管理器[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
音频[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
音频系统[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
另见主条目 Sound system 和 Wikipedia:Sound server。
音频播放器[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
另见 Wikipedia:Comparison of audio player software。
在 #视频播放器 章节的许多应用程序也支持音频播放。
服务器[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- Music Player Daemon — Audio player that has a server-client architecture. In order to interface with it, a separate client is needed.
- Funkwhale — self-hosted, modern, free and open-source music server, heavily inspired by Grooveshark. Instances can be federated.
- Sonospy — A music server for Sonos that allows you overcome the 65,000 local track limit and also offers various customization options.
控制台[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- cmus — Very feature-rich ncurses-based music player.
- Cplay — Curses front-end for various audio players (ogg123, mpg123, mpg321, splay, madplay, and mikmod, xmp, and sox).
- davis — A CLI client for mpd包, written in Rust.
- https://github.com/SimonPersson/davis || not packaged? search in AUR
- Herrie — Minimalistic console-based music player with native AudioScrobbler support.
- MOC — Ncurses console audio player with support for the MP3, OGG, and WAV formats.
- MPFC — Gstreamer-based audio player with curses interface.
- mpg123 — Fast free MP3 console audio player for Linux, FreeBSD, Solaris, HP-UX and nearly all other UNIX systems (also decodes MP1 and MP2 files).
- vitunes — Curses-based music player and playlist manager with vim-like keybindings.
- http://vitunes.org/ || vitunesAUR
- whistle — Curses-based commandline audio player.
- XMMS2 — Complete rewrite of the popular music player.
图形界面[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
基于 GStreamer[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- Blanket — Improve focus and increase your productivity by listening to different sounds.
- Byte — Music player designed for elementary OS.
- Clementine — Amarok 1.4 clone, ported to Qt5. See also Strawberry (below).
- Cozy — Modern audio book player for Linux using GTK 3.
- Exaile — GTK clone of Amarok.
- GNOME Music — Music is the new GNOME music playing application. It aims to combine an elegant and immersive browsing experience with simple and straightforward controls.
- Guayadeque — Full featured media player that can easily manage large collections and uses the GStreamer media framework.
- Lollypop — A GNOME music player.
- Melody — Music player for listening to local music files, online radios and audio CD's.
- Pantheon Music — Simple, fast, and good looking music player. The official elementary music player.
- Parlatype — Minimal audio player for manual speech transcription, for GNOME. It plays audio sources to transcribe them in your favorite text application.
- Pragha — A lightweight two-panel GTK music manager written in C.
- Quod Libet — Audio player written with GTK, Python and GStreamer with support for regular expressions in playlists.
- Rhythmbox — GTK clone of iTunes, used by default in GNOME.
- Sayonara — Small, clear and fast audio player for Linux written in C++, uses the Qt framework.
- Strawberry — Fork of Clementine aimed at audio enthusiasts and music collectors. Uses Qt6.
- Tauon Music Box — Modern, comfortable and streamlined music player for the playback of your music collection.
基于 Phonon[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- Amarok — Mature Qt-based player known for its plethora of features.
- JuK — JuK is an audio jukebox application, supporting collections of MP3, Ogg Vorbis, and FLAC audio files.
- Yarock — Modern looking music player, packed with features, that doesn’t depend on any specific desktop environment. Yarock is designed to provide an easy and pretty music browser based on cover art.
其它[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- Aqualung — Advanced music player, which plays audio CDs, internet radio streams and podcasts as well as soundfiles in just about any audio format and has the feature of inserting no gaps between adjacent tracks.
- DeaDBeeF — Light and fast music player with many features, no GNOME or KDE dependencies, supports console-only, as well as a GTK GUI, comes with many plugins, and has a metadata editor.
- Deepin Music — Awesome music player with brilliant and tweakful UI Deepin-UI based.
- Drumstick MIDI File Player — MIDI file player based on Drumstick.
- Elisa — Simple music player by the KDE community aiming to provide a nice experience for its users.
- gmusicbrowser — Open-source jukebox for large collections of MP3/OGG/FLAC files.
- Goggles Music Manager — Music collection manager and player that automatically categorizes your music, supports gapless playback, features easy tag editing, and internet radio support. Uses the Fox toolkit.
- LXMusic — A minimalist xmms2-based music player.
- museeks — Minimalistic and easy to use music player. Based on the Electron platform.
- Musique — Just another music player, only better.
- Qmmp — Qt-based multimedia player with a user interface that is similar to Winamp or XMMS.
- Soundux — Soundboard that features a simple user interface.
- Vvave — Tiny Qt music player to keep your favorite songs at hand.
网络电台收听器[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- GNOME Radio — Easily find live radio programs based on geographical location of radio broadcasters on the Internet.
- Goodvibes — Lightweight internet radio player.
- Radiotray-NG — Internet radio player systray applet.
- Shortwave — GTK 3 application for finding and listening to internet radio stations.
- Tuner — Minimalist radio station player.
音乐流客户端[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- Cider — An open source and community oriented Apple Music client for Windows, Linux, macOS, and more. Based on the Electron platform.
- https://cider.sh/ || ciderAUR
- Google Play Music Desktop Player — Beautiful cross platform desktop player for Google Play Music. Based on the Electron platform.
- Headset — Desktop application that turns YouTube into a world class music streaming service. Based on the Electron platform.
- MellowPlayer — A free, open source and cross-platform Qt-based desktop application that runs web-based music streaming services in its own window and provides integration with your desktop.
- Nuclear — Modern music player focused on streaming from free sources. Based on the Electron platform.
- pianobar — Console-based frontend for the online radio Pandora.
- Pithos — Python/GTK Pandora Radio desktop client.
- Spotify — Proprietary music streaming service. It supports local playback and streaming from Spotify's vast library (requires a free account).
音频标签编辑器[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
控制台[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- Beets — Music library organizer, tagger and more.
- Demlo — Batch music tagger, encoder, renamer and more.
- id3 — Command-line utility to edit ID3 1.x and 2.x tags.
- id3v2 — Command line editor for id3v2 tags.
- MP3Info — MP3 technical info viewer and ID3 1.x tag editor.
- MP3Unicode — Command line utility to convert ID3 tags in mp3 files between different encodings.
- Taffy — Simple command-line tag editor for many audio formats.
- Tagutil — CLI tool to edit music file's tag. It aims to provide both an easy-to-script interface and ease of use interactively.
图形界面[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- Audio Tag Tool — Tool to edit tags in MP3 and Ogg Vorbis files.
- Coquillo — Metadata editor for various audio formats.
- EasyTag — Utility for viewing, editing and writing ID3 tags of music files, supports many audio formats.
- Ex Falso — Cross-platform free and open source audio tag editor and library organizer. Run with
- GabTag — Audio tagging tool written in GTK.
- Kid3 — MP3, Ogg/Vorbis, FLAC, MPC, MP4/AAC, MP2, Speex, TrueAudio, WavPack, WMA, WAV and AIFF files tag editor.
- https://kid3.kde.org/ || KDE: kid3包, Qt: kid3-qt包
- KTag Editor — ID3v tag editor developed in Qt5 framework. Supported files are mp3, wav, ogg, wma, flac, asf.
- MP3Info GUI — MP3 technical info viewer and ID3 1.x tag editor. The graphical interface can be launched with the
- Picard — Cross-platform audio tag editor written in Python (the official MusicBrainz tagger).
- NTag — Graphical tag editor focused on everyday life use cases.
- Puddletag — Replacement for the famous MP3tag for Windows.
- Qoobar — Universal Qt-based audio tagger (specialized for classical music).
- Tag Editor — A tag editor with Qt GUI and command-line interface supporting MP4/M4A/AAC (iTunes), ID3v1/ID3v2, Vorbis, Opus, FLAC and Matroska.
- Thunar Media Tags Plugin — Adds special features for media files to the Thunar File Manager, including the ability to edit tags.
- https://goodies.xfce.org/projects/thunar-plugins/thunar-media-tags-plugin || thunar-media-tags-plugin包
歌词[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
歌词播放器[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- Floodlight Presenter — Presentation and lyrics program for churches to display lyrics and media.
- Give Me Lyrics — See the lyrics of the song that is playing, from any application.
- OSD Lyrics — Lyric show compatible with various media players.
歌词下载器[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- clyrics — Extensible lyrics fetcher, with daemon support for cmus and mocp.
- glyrc — Command-line music related metadata searchengine, including support for downloading lyrics.
歌词编辑器[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- Karaoke Lyrics Editor — Lyrics editor and CD+G/video exporter for Karaoke.
- LyricsX — Lyrics editor.
音频转换器[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- Caudec — A multiprocess command line audio converter that supports many formats (FLAC, MP3, Ogg Vorbis, Windows codecs and many more)
- Ecasound — Command line tools designed for multitrack audio processing. It can be used for simple tasks like audio playback, recording and format conversions, as well as for multitrack effect processing, mixing, recording and signal recycling.
- FFaudioConverter — Batch audio converter and effects processor. It can convert files or whole folders containing music and video files to other audio formats with FFmpeg.
- Flacon — Extracts individual tracks from one big audio file containing the entire album of music and saves them as separate audio files.
- fre:ac — Audio converter and CD ripper with support for various popular formats and encoders.
- https://freac.org/ || freacAUR
- Gnac — Audio converter for GNOME.
- SoundConverter — A graphical application to convert audio files into different formats.
- soundKonverter — Qt-based GUI front-end to various audio converters.
- SoX — Command line utility that can convert various formats of computer audio files into other formats.
音频编辑器[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
另见 Wikipedia:Comparison of digital audio editors。
- Audacity — Program that lets you manipulate digital audio waveforms.
- GNOME Sound Recorder — The Sound Recorder application enables you to record and play .flac, .ogg (OGG audio, or .oga), and .wav sound files.
- Gnome Wave Cleaner — Digital audio editor to denoise, dehiss and amplify audio files.
- Kwave — Sound editor for KDE.
- mhWaveEdit — Graphical program for editing, playing and recording sound files.
- Mp3splt — Utility to split mp3, ogg vorbis and native FLAC files selecting a begin and an end time position, without decoding.
- http://mp3splt.sourceforge.net/ || CLI: mp3splt包, GUI: mp3splt-gtk包
- ocenaudio — Proprietary cross-platform, easy to use, fast and functional audio editor.
- Play it Slowly — Play back audio files at a different speed or pitch.
- Polyphone — A soundfont editor to create and edit a musical instrument based on samples, using the sf2 format.
- Snd — Advanced sound editor modeled loosely after Emacs.
- Swami — A SoundFont editor
- Sweep — Audio editor and live playback tool.
- WaveSurfer — Tool for sound visualization and manipulation. Typical applications are speech/sound analysis and sound annotation/transcription.
数字音频工作站[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- Ardour — Multichannel hard disk recorder and digital audio workstation.
- Bitwig Studio — Proprietary professional digital audio workstation.
- Frinika — Digital audio workstation, features sequencer, soft-synths, realtime effects and audio recording.
- LMMS — Digital audio workstation which allows you to produce music with your computer.
- https://lmms.io/ || lmms包
- MusE — MIDI/Audio sequencer (digital audio workstation) with recording and editing capabilities, aims to be a complete multitrack virtual studio for Linux.
- Non — Modular digital audio workstation composed of four main parts: Timeline, Sequencer, Mixer and Session Manager.
- Qtractor — Qt-based hard disk recorder and digital audio workstation application that aims to provide digital audio workstation software simple enough for the average home user, and yet powerful enough for the professional user.
- REAPER — Proprietary digital audio workstation, offering a full multitrack audio and MIDI recording, editing, processing, mixing and mastering toolset.
- Rosegarden — Digital audio workstation program developed with ALSA and Qt that acts as an audio and MIDI sequencer, scorewriter and musical composition and editing tool.
- Tracktion Waveform — Proprietary digital audio workstation, specifically designed for the needs of modern music producers.
音频分析器[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- audioprism — Spectrogram tool for PulseAudio input and WAV files.
- BRP-PACU — Dual channel FFT based acoustic analysis tool to help engineers analyze live professional sound systems using the transfer function.
- Baudline — Proprietary time-frequency and spectrogram analyzer
- FMIT — Graphical utility for tuning your musical instruments, with error and volume history and advanced features.
- Friture — Real-time audio analyzer.
- https://friture.org/ || fritureAUR
- Mousai — Simple application for identifying songs using the API of audd.io.
- rtspeccy — Real time audio spectrum analyzer.
- sndpeek — Real-time audio visualization tool.
- https://soundlab.cs.princeton.edu/software/sndpeek/ || ALSA: sndpeek-alsaAUR, JACK: sndpeek-jackAUR
- SongRec — Unofficial Shazam client to recognize audio from an arbitrary audio file or from the microphone, written in Rust.
- Sonic Visualiser — Viewing and analyzing the contents of music audio files.
- Spek — A barebones interface for ffmpeg's spectogram png output, helps to analyse your audio files by showing their spectrogram.
- http://spek.cc/ || spekAUR
谱写[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
另见 LilyPond#Front-ends 和 Wikipedia:Comparison of scorewriters。
- Aria Maestosa — MIDI sequencer/editor. It lets you compose, edit and play MIDI files with a few clicks in a user-friendly interface offering score, keyboard, guitar, drum and controller views.
- Canorus — Music score editor. It supports an unlimited number and length of staffs, polyphony, a MIDI playback of notes, chord markings, lyrics, import/export filters to formats like MIDI, MusicXML, ABC Music, MusiXTeX and LilyPond.
- Impro-Visor — Music notation program designed to help jazz musicians compose and hear solos similar to ones that might be improvised.
- LilyPond — Music engraving program, devoted to producing the highest-quality sheet music possible.
- MuseScore — Create, playback, and print sheet music.
- TuxGuitar — Multitrack guitar tablature editor and player.
音频合成环境[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
另见 Wikipedia:Comparison of audio synthesis environments。
- Blue — Music composition environment for Csound, written in Java.
- Cabbage — Framework for audio software development using simple markup text and the Csound audio synthesis language.
- Cardinal — Virtual modular synthesizer plugin based on the VCV Rack, includes lots of virtualized Eurorack modules.
- ChucK — Strongly-timed, concurrent, and on-the-fly music programming language.
- Csound — Sound and music computing system.
- CsoundQt — Frontend for Csound featuring a highlighting editor with autocomplete, interactive widgets and integrated help.
- FoxDot — Live Coding with Python and SuperCollider.
- Pure Data — Real-time music and multimedia environment.
- Sonic Pi — Code-based music creation and performance tool.
- SuperCollider — Platform for audio synthesis and algorithmic composition, used by musicians, artists, and researchers working with sound.
- https://vcvrack.com/ || vcvrackAUR
音频生成器[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
这个章节包含 drum machines, software samplers 和 software synthesizers。
- ADLMIDI — OPL3/OPN2 synthesizer using ADLMIDI.
- ADLplug — FM Yamaha OPL3 synthesizer for ADLMIDI.
- Agordejo — Music and audio production session manager based on NSM.
- ams — Alsa Modular Synth. Realtime modular synthesizer and effect processor.
- amsynth — Analog Modelling SYNTHesizer. Easy-to-use software synthesizer with a classic subtractive synthesizer topology.
- DIN — Sound synthesizer and musical instrument.
- Drumstick — Set of MIDI tools: drum grid, MIDI player, virtual piano.
- Element — A modular LV2/VST3 audio plugin host.
- Fluajho — SF2 soundfont sample player for JACK based on Fluidsynth.
- FluidSynth — Real-time software synthesizer based on the SoundFont 2 specifications.
- Geonkick — Synthesizer that can synthesize elements of percussion. The most basic examples are: kicks, snares, hit-hats, shakers, claps.
- Gigedit — Graphical instrument editor for sample based virtual instruments, based on the GigaStudio/Gigasampler file format.
- GrandOrgue — Virtual pipe organ sample player application supporting a HW1 compatible file format.
- GSequencer — Provides various tools to play, create, edit and mix your own music. It features a step sequencer, piano roll, automation and wave-form editor.
- Helm — Software synthesizer to create electronic music on your computer.
- Hydrogen — Advanced drum machine to create drum sequences.
- JSampler — Java GUI for LinuxSampler software audio sampler.
- OPNplug — FM Yamaha OPN2 synthesizer for OPNMIDI.
- Patroneo — Easy to use pattern based midi sequencer.
- PySynth — Suite of simple music synthesizers and helper scripts written in Python 3.
- QMidiArp — Advanced MIDI arpeggiator, programmable step sequencer and LFO.
- QmidiCtl — MIDI remote controller application that sends MIDI data over the network, using UDP/IP multicast.
- QmidiNet — MIDI network gateway application that sends and receives MIDI data over the network, using UDP/IP multicast.
- QMidiRoute — MIDI router and processor for ALSA.
- Qsampler — Qt GUI for LinuxSampler software audio sampler.
- Qsynth — Qt GUI for Fluidsynth.
- Qwertone — Simple music synthesizer (like a toy-piano), but based on usual qwerty-keyboard for input.
- QXGEdit — Qt GUI for editing MIDI System Exclusive files for XG devices (eg. Yamaha DB50XG).
- setBfree — DSP tonewheel organ.
- SpectMorph — Analyze samples of musical instruments and combine them (morphing).
- TiMidity++ — Software synthesizer, which can play MIDI files by converting them into PCM waveform data.
- Vee One Suite — Old-school software instruments: synthv1, a polyphonic subtractive synthesizer; samplv1, a polyphonic sampler synthesizer; drumkv1, yet another drum-kit sampler; padthv1, a polyphonic additive synthesizer.
- https://www.rncbc.org/ || synthv1包, samplv1包, drumkv1包, padthv1包
- Vico — Minimalistic Midi sequencer that is intended to be used in parallel with other software.
- VMPK — Virtual MIDI Piano Keyboard. MIDI events generator and receiver. It can use midi SoundFonts to generate sound by itself, or can be used to drive a MIDI synthesizer.
- Yoshimi — Software synthesizer, a fork of ZynAddSubFX.
- ZynAddSubFX — Fully featured software synthesizer capable of making a countless number of instruments, from some common heard from expensive hardware to interesting sounds that you will boost to an amazing universe of sounds.
音乐 Tracker[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- Buzztrax — Music studio to compose songs using only a computer with a soundcard.
- FamiStudio — Very simple music editor for the Nintendo Entertainment System or Famicom.
- klystrack — Tracker for making C64/NES/Amiga-style chiptunes on a modern platform.
- MilkyTracker — Music application for creating .MOD and .XM module files.
- OpenMPT — Tracker software to create and play back some great music on your computer.
- https://openmpt.org/ || openmptAUR
- Radium — Music editor with a new type of interface.
- Schism Tracker — Create high quality music without the requirements of specialized, expensive equipment, and with a unique "finger feel" that is difficult to replicate in part.
- SunVox — Small, fast and powerful modular synthesizer with pattern-based sequencer (tracker).
DJ[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- Giada — Minimal, hardcore audio tool for DJs, live performers and electronic musicians.
- https://giadamusic.com/ || giadaAUR
- IDJC — Powerful yet easy to use source-client for individuals interested in streaming live radio shows over the Internet using Shoutcast or Icecast servers.
- Linux Show Player — Powerful and feature-rich software to arrange cue lists. Designed for theater plays and live music shows.
- Luppp — Music creation tool, intended for live use. The focus is on real time processing and a fast and intuitive workflow.
- Mixxx — Integrates the tools DJs need to perform creative live mixes with digital music files.
- Seq24 — Minimal loop based MIDI sequencer for a live performance with a very simple interface for editing and playing MIDI 'loops'.
- xwax — Digital Vinyl System (DVS) for Linux. It allows DJs and turntablists to playback digital audio files (MP3, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, AAC and more), controlled using a normal pair of turntables via timecoded vinyls.
声音特效[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- Calf Plugin Pack for JACK — Process and produce sounds using a set of plugins with JACK interface. (
- Carla — Audio plugin host, with support for many audio drivers and plugin formats.
- guitarix — Virtual guitar amplifier for JACK.
- EasyEffects — Apply effects to audio applications and input sources over PipeWire (or PulseAudio with legacy package).
- Rakarrack — Richly featured multi-effects processor emulating a guitar effects pedalboard.
音频可视化[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- Barva — Visualizer for PulseAudio that pulses the background of your terminal.
- C.A.V.A. — Console-based audio visualizer for ALSA, MPD and PulseAudio.
- Cavalcade — GTK GUI for C.A.V.A.
- cli-visualizer — Highly configurable CLI-based audio visualizer.
- GLava — OpenGL audio spectrum visualizer. Its primary use case is for desktop windows or backgrounds.
- GLMViz — Fully configurable OpenGL music visualizer.
- Le Biniou — User-friendly, powerful music visualization / VJing tool.
- https://biniou.net/ || lebiniouAUR
- projectM — Music visualizer which uses 3D accelerated iterative image-based rendering.
- VSXu — OpenGL-based (hardware-accelerated), modular programming environment with its main purpose to visualize music and create graphic effects in real-time.
- https://www.vsxu.com/ || vsxuAUR
远程音频[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- jammr — Play jam sessions with musicians around the world over the internet.
- https://jammr.net/ || jammrAUR
- Jamulus — Enables musicians to perform real-time jam sessions over the internet.
- https://jamulus.io/ || jamulusAUR
- netaudio — List, configure, and control Audinate Dante network audio devices.
- Noson — Fast and smart controller for SONOS devices.
- SonoBus — Application for streaming high-quality, low-latency peer-to-peer audio between devices over the internet or a local network.
- https://sonobus.net/ || sonobusAUR
- Upplay — Qt-based UPnP audio control point.
音量控制[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
另见 PulseAudio#Front-ends 和 JACK Audio Connection Kit#Comparison of JACK control GUIs。
- alsamixer — Soundcard mixer for ALSA soundcard driver, with ncurses interface.
- AlsaVolume — Tray ALSA volume changer written using gtkmm.
- AMixST — Volume wheel using ALSA and Qt5.
- Emixer — Utility to control volume levels. Part of Enlightenment.
- GNOME ALSA Mixer — ALSA mixer for GNOME.
- GVolWheel — Audio mixer which lets you control the volume through a tray icon.
- KMix — KDE volume control program.
- MATE Volume Control — Audio mixer application and system tray applet for MATE to mix audio and adjust volume levels of various audio mixer devices.
- PNMixer — A fork of Obmixer. It has many new features such as ALSA channel selection, connect/disconnect detection, shortcuts, etc.
- QasTools — Collection of desktop applications for the Linux sound system ALSA. It provides QasMixer (mixer), QasHctl (HCTL mixer) and QasConfig (configuration browser).
- Retrovol — Retro-looking volume setting tray applet.
- Volctl — Per-application system tray applet volume control for PulseAudio.
- Volnoti — A lightweight volume notification daemon for GNU/Linux and other POSIX operating systems.
- Volti — A GTK application for controlling audio volume from system tray with an internal mixer and support for multimedia keys that uses only ALSA.
- Volume Icon — Another volume control for your system tray with channel selection, themes and an external mixer.
- VolWheel — A little application which lets you control the sound volume easily through a tray icon you can scroll on.
- Xfce ALSA Panel Plugin — Simple ALSA volume control plugin for Xfce4 panel.
CD 分离[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
参见 Optical disc drive#Audio CD。
视频[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
视频播放器[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
另见 Wikipedia:Comparison of video player software。
控制台[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- FFplay — Very simple and portable media player using the FFmpeg libraries and the SDL library. It is mostly used as a testbed for the various FFmpeg APIs.
- gst-play-1.0 — Simple command line playback testing tool for GStreamer.
- MPlayer — Video player that supports a complete and versatile array of video and audio formats.
- mpv — Movie player based on MPlayer and mplayer2.
- https://mpv.io/ || mpv包
- VLC media player — Command-line version of the famous video player that can play smoothly high definition videos in the TTY. The rc interface can be launched with
vlc -I rc, and the ncurses interface can be launched with
vlc -I ncurses.
图形界面[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
基于 GStreamer[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- Cinema — Video player and manager for watching local video files.
- Clapper — GNOME media player built using GJS with GTK4 toolkit and powered by GStreamer with OpenGL rendering.
- Glide — Simple and minimalistic media player relying on GStreamer for the multimedia support and GTK for the user interface.
- GNOME Videos — Media player (audio and video) for the GNOME desktop that uses GStreamer. Part of gnome包组.
- Identity — Program for comparing multiple versions of an image or video.
- Movie Monad — Free and simple to use video player made with Haskell using GStreamer and GTK. Precompiled and no Haskell dependency in run-time.
- Pantheon Videos — Video player and library designed for elementary OS using GStreamer.
- Parole — Modern media player based on the GStreamer framework.
- Rage — Video and audio player written with Enlightenment Foundation Libraries with some extra bells and whistles. Uses GStreamer
- Snappy — Powerful media player with a minimalistic interface that uses GStreamer.
- Spivak — Karaoke player based on GStreamer and Qt5.
基于 mpv[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- Baka MPlayer — Free and open source, cross-platform, mpv based multimedia player (Qt 5).
- Bomi — bomi is a graphical user interface(GUI) player based on mpv for Linux.
- Celluloid — Simple GTK frontend for mpv, formerly GNOME MPV.
- Clip — Video player and collection manager utilizing mpv as the backend.
- Deepin Movie — Movie player for Deepin desktop based on mpv.
- Haruna Video Player — Qt/QML video player built on top of mpv.
- Kawaii-Player — Audio/video manager and multimedia player (based on mpv) with PC-to-PC casting feature, along with functionalities of portable media server and torrent streaming server.
- Media Player Classic Qute Theater — Clone of Media Player Classic reimplimented in Qt and based on mpv.
- Minitube — YouTube desktop application written in C++ using mpv and Qt.
- MoonPlayer — Video player for playing and downloading online videos from YouTube, Youku etc.
- mpv — Very basic GUI for mpv. Can be launched with
- https://mpv.io/ || mpv包
- mpvz — Qt5/QML based GUI for libmpv. Based on the Tethys theme for Bomi.
- SMPlayer — Qt multimedia player with extra features (CSS themes, YouTube integration, etc.) based on mpv. It can use MPlayer as alternative backend.
- xt7-player-mpv — Qt/Gambas GUI to mpv with a rich set of configurable options including filters and drivers, ladspa plugins support as well as library/playlist management, YouTube, online radios, podcasts, DVB-T and more.
基于 MPlayer[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- GNOME MPlayer — Simple GTK-based GUI for MPlayer.
基于 Phonon[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- Dragon Player — Simple video player for KDE based on Phonon. Part of the kde-multimedia包组 group.
- KMPlayer — Simple Phonon-based video player for KDE and video player plugin for Konqueror. It can use MPlayer as alternative backend.
其它[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- Electronplayer — An application using the Electron framework. It is used for viewing Netflix, YouTube, Twitch, Floatplane, Hulu, Amazon Prime Video and more. Most notably to isolate the cookies from these websites from your main web browser.
- Kaffeine — Very versatile KDE media player that, by default, utilizes VLC as its backend and has excellent support of digital TV (DVB-T, DVB-C, DVB-S).
- Kaku — Highly integrated music player supports different online platform like YouTube, SoundCloud, Vimeo and more. Based on the Electron platform.
- https://kaku.rocks/ || kaku-binAUR
- Kodi — Media player and entertainment hub for digital media.
- https://kodi.tv/ || kodi包
- QMPlay2 — Qt based video player. It can play and stream all formats supported by FFmpeg and libmodplug. It has on integrated module system, which includes a YouTube browser.
- QtAV Player — Simple media player based on QtAV and FFmpeg. Run with
- Stremio — Extensible media center.
- tvtime — High quality television application for use with video capture cards.
- VLC media player — Middleweight video player with support for a wide variety of audio and video formats.
- xine — Free multimedia player.
- Xjadeo — Video player that displays a video-clip in sync with an external time source (MTC, LTC, JACK-transport).
- YUView — Qt-based YUV player with an advanced analytic toolset.
视频转换器[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
另见 Wikipedia:Comparison of video converters 和 Codecs and containers#Container format tools。
控制台[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- Avidemux CLI — Free video editor designed for simple cutting, filtering and encoding tasks.
- FFmpeg — Complete, cross-platform solution to record, convert and stream audio and video.
- HandBrake CLI — Simple yet powerful video transcoder ideal for batch mkv/x264 ripping.
- MEncoder — Free command line video decoding, encoding and filtering tool.
- Transcode — Command line tool for video stream processing.
图形界面[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- Ciano — Simple multimedia file converter using FFmpeg and ImageMagick.
- FFmpegYAG — Advanced GUI for the popular FFmpeg audio/video encoding tool.
- FF Multi Converter — Simple graphical application which enables you to convert audio, video, image and document files between all popular formats, by utilizing other command-line tools.
- HandBrake — Simple yet powerful video transcoder ideal for batch mkv/x264 ripping. GTK version.
- QWinFF — Qt5 GUI for FFmpeg that can read audio and video files in various formats and convert them into other formats.
- Transmageddon — Simple python application for transcoding video into formats supported by GStreamer.
- WinFF — Graphical video and audio batch converter using FFmpeg.
视频编辑器[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
另见 Wikipedia:Comparison of video editing software。
- Avidemux — Free video editor designed for simple cutting, filtering and encoding tasks.
- Blender — Fully integrated 3D graphics creation suite with a built-in non-linear video editor.
- Cinelerra (Community Version) — Advanced video editing and compositing environment.
- Cinelerra GG Infinity — Professional video editing and compositing environment.
- DaVinci Resolve — Proprietary A/V post-production software suite.
- Flowblade — Multitrack non-linear video editor for Linux, designed to provide a fast, robust editing experience.
- Kdenlive — Non-linear video editor designed for basic to semi-professional work.
- Lightworks — Professional proprietary non-linear editing system for editing and mastering digital video in various formats.
- LiVES — Video editor and VJ (live performance) platform.
- http://lives-video.com/ || livesAUR
- LosslessCut — GUI tool for lossless trimming/cutting of video/audio files. Based on the Electron platform.
- Natron — Open-source compositing software. Node-graph based. Similar in functionalities to Adobe After Effects and Nuke by The Foundry.
- Olive — Non-linear video editor aiming to provide a fully-featured alternative to high-end professional video editing software.
- OpenShot — Non-linear video editor based on MLT framework.
- Pitivi — Video editor designed to be intuitive and integrate well in the GNOME desktop.
- Shotcut — Shotcut is a free, open source, cross-platform video editor.
- V2Mixer — free cross-platform movie editor,mixer
- VapourSynth Editor — Editor for VapourSynth scripts.
- VidCutter — Fast lossless media cutter + joiner w/ frame-accurate SmartCut options powered by mpv, FFmpeg via a sleek Qt5 GUI.
- Video Trimmer — Cut out a fragment of a video given the start and end timestamps. The video is never re-encoded, so the process is very fast and does not reduce the video quality.
字幕[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
字幕播放器[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- Penguin Subtitle Player — Standalone subtitle player that provides a translucent window which always stays on the top so subtitles can be shown on top of the video without blocking anything.
- SubtitlesPrinter — Print subtitles above a X-screen, independently of the video player.
字幕下载器[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- QNapi — Qt client for downloading movie subtitles from NapiProjekt, OpenSubtitles, Napisy24.
- subdl — Command-line tool for downloading subtitles from opensubtitles.org.
- SubDownloader — Automatic download/upload of subtitles using fast hashing.
字幕编辑器[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
另见 Wikipedia:Comparison of subtitle editors。
- Aegisub — Subtitle editor.
- Gaupol — Full-featured subtitle editor.
- Gnome Subtitles — Video subtitle editor for GNOME.
- Jubler — Open-source multiplatform subtitle editor written in Java.
- Subtitle Composer — Subtitle editor for KDE supporting various formats, features different player backends, able to display wave form.
- Subtitle Edit — Subtitle editing program. Written in C# using mono.
- Subtitle Editor — GTK 3 tool to edit subtitles for GNU/Linux/*BSD.
录屏[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
参见 Screen capture#Screencast software。
无线显示[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
无线显示 是从发送设备到显示接收器的无线连接的标准，主要使用 Wi-Fi Direct. 使用
iw dev 以检查你的硬件是否支持。
- GNOME Network Displays — GTK application to cast your desktop to a remote display. Not specific to the GNOME environment, depends on PipeWire.
- MiracleCast — Command line tools to connect external monitors to your system via Wi-Fi Display specification also known as Miracast.
网络摄像机[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
参见 FFmpeg#Recording webcam 和 Wikipedia:Comparison of webcam software。
- Cheese — Take photos and videos with your webcam, with fun graphical effects.
- Deepin Camera — Tool to view camera, take photo and video.
- fswebcam — Small and simple command line webcam software that generates images for a webcam.
- Guvcview — Simple interface for capturing and viewing video from v4l2 devices.
- https://guvcview.sourceforge.net/ || GTK: guvcview包, Qt: guvcview-qt包
- cameractrls — Command line and graphical application for configuring v4l2 devices.
- Kamoso — Webcam recorder from KDE community.
- MJPG-streamer — Command line application which can be used to stream M-JPEG over an IP-based network from a webcam to various types of viewers.
- Motion — Highly configurable program that monitors video signals from many types of cameras. It is able to detect if a significant part of the picture has changed; in other words, it can detect motion.
- Pantheon Camera — Camera application designed for elementary OS.
- QtCAM — Webcam software with more than 10 image control settings, extension settings and color space switching.
- v4l2ucp — Universal control panel for V4L2 devices.
- v4l-utils — Provides a series of utilities for media devices.
- Webcamoid — Full featured webcam suite.
DVD 创作[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
另见 Wikipedia:List of DVD authoring applications。
- Bombono DVD — DVD authoring program with nice and clean GUI.
- Devede — Program to create VideoDVDs and CDs.
- DVDStyler — DVD authoring application for the creation of professional-looking DVDs.
DVD 分离[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
视频缩略图[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- vcsi — Create video contact sheets. A video contact sheet is an image composed of video capture thumbnails arranged on a grid.
- Video Contact Sheet — Bash script meant to create video contact sheets (previews) of videos. Any video supported by mplayer and ffmpeg can be used.
合集管理器[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- Data Crow — Media cataloger and media organizer.
- GCstar — GNOME application for organizing various collections (board games, comic books, movies, stamps, etc.).
- http://www.gcstar.org/ || gcstarAUR
- Griffith — Movie collection manager application.
- MediaElch — Media manager for Kodi. Information about movies, TV shows, concerts and music are stored as nfo files.
- Tellico — KDE application for organizing various collections (books, video, music, coins, etc.).
- tinyMediaManager — Media management tool to provide metadata for Kodi.
- vMovieDB — Movie collection manager for the Gnome desktop.
媒体服务器[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- Airsonic — Web-based media streamer, providing ubiquitous access to your music. (Fork of Subsonic.)
- Emby — Proprietary media server, which automatically converts and streams your media on-the-fly to play on any device.
- OwnTone — DAAP (iTunes) and MPD media server with support for AirPlay devices, Apple Remote, Chromecast, Spotify and internet radio.
- Gerbera — UPnP Media Server to stream your media to devices on your home network. (Fork of MediaTomb.)
- Icecast — Streaming media (audio/video) server which currently supports Ogg (Vorbis and Theora), Opus, WebM and MP3 streams.
- Jellyfin — Media system that puts you in control of managing and streaming your media.
- https://jellyfin.org/ || Server: jellyfinAUR, desktop client: jellyfin-media-playerAUR, cast client: jellyfin-mpv-shimAUR
- Plex — Proprietary media server, which organizes your personal video, music, and photo collections and streams them to all of your devices.
- ReadyMedia — Simple media server software, with the aim of being fully compliant with DLNA/UPnP-AV clients.
- Rygel — UPnP AV MediaServer and MediaRenderer that allows you to easily share audio, video and pictures, and control of media player on your home network.
- Serviio — Proprietary media server, which allows you to stream your media files (music, video or images) to renderer devices (e.g. a TV set, Bluray player, games console or mobile phone) on your connected home network.
- https://serviio.org/ || serviioAUR
- Subsonic — Proprietary media server to stream from your own computer.
- Tvheadend — TV streaming server and recorder supporting DVB-S, DVB-S2, DVB-C, DVB-T, ATSC, ISDB-T, IPTV, SAT>IP and HDHomeRun as input sources.
- Universal Media Server — UPnP media server, which is capable of sharing video, audio and images between most modern devices. (Fork of PS3 Media Server.)
元数据[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- CoreInfo — Simple media metadata viewer built on mediainfo library. Part of C-Suite.
- DV Analyzer — Technical quality control and reporting tool that examines DV streams in order to report errors.
- https://mediaarea.net/DVAnalyzer || CLI: dvanalyzerAUR, GUI: dvanalyzer-guiAUR
- ExifTool — Command-line application for reading, writing and editing meta information in a wide variety of files.
- Exiv2 — Command line utility to manage image metadata. It provides fast and easy read and write access to the Exif, IPTC and XMP metadata and the ICC Profile embedded within digital images in various formats.
- ffprobe — Gather information from multimedia streams and print it in human- and machine-readable fashion.
- jExifToolGUI — Java/Swing graphical frontend for ExifTool, which reads and writes all kind of metadata tags from/to image files.
- jhead — Exif jpeg header manipulation tool.
- MediaConch — Implementation checker, policy checker, reporter, and fixer.
- https://mediaarea.net/MediaConch || CLI: mediaconchAUR, GUI: mediaconch-guiAUR
- MediaInfo — Convenient unified display of the most relevant technical and tag data for video and audio files.
- https://mediaarea.net/en/MediaInfo || CLI: mediainfo包, GUI: mediainfo-gui包
- sndfile-info — Obtaining information about the contents of an audio file.
移动设备管理器[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- Android 2 Linux Notifications — Display your Android phone notifications on your desktop using a LAN connection.
- Android File Transfer — Interactive Media Transfer Protocol client with Qt5 GUI.
- gMTP — Simple MP3 and media player client for Media Transfer Protocol.
- gnokii — Tools and user space driver for use with mobile phones.
- GNOME Phone Manager — Control your mobile phone from your GNOME desktop.
- gtkpod — GUI for Apple's iPod using GTK. It allows you to import your existing iTunes database, add songs, podcasts, videos and cover art, and to edit ID3 tags.
- KDE Connect — Provides integration between devices.
- Modem Manager GUI — Control EDGE/3G/4G broadband modem specific functions.
- Ttwatch — Linux TomTom GPS Watch Utilities.
- Wammu — Manage data in your cell phone such as contacts, calendar or messages.
- https://wammu.eu/ || wammuAUR
光盘刻录[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
参见 光盘驱动器#Burning CD/DVD/BD with a GUI。
个人录像机[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- MythTV — A homebrew PVR project.
- XMLTV — Set of utilities to download tv listings and format them in xml.
- http://xmltv.org/wiki/ || xmltvAUR
工具[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
终端[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
命令 shells[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
主要内容参看主文章: 命令行 shell。
参考资料 Wikipedia:Comparison of command shells.
终端模拟器[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
终端模拟器显示一个包含终端的 GUI 窗口。大多数模拟 Xterm，而 Xterm 又模拟 VT102，VT102模拟打字机。欲了解更多背景信息，参见 Wikipedia:Terminal emulator。
有关完整列表，参见 Wikipedia:List of terminal emulators。
- Alacritty — A cross-platform, GPU-accelerated terminal emulator.
- aterm — Xterm replacement with transparency support. It has been deprecated in favour of urxvt since 2008.
- cool-retro-term — A good looking terminal emulator which mimics the old cathode display.
- CoreTerminal — Terminal emulator based on qtermwidget. Part of C-Suite.
- CuteCom — A graphical serial terminal.
- Deepin Terminal — Terminal emulation application for Deepin desktop.
- Eterm — Terminal emulator intended as a replacement for xterm and designed for the Enlightenment desktop.
- foot — Lightweight terminal emulator for Wayland with sixel support
- Hyper — A terminal with JS/CSS support. Based on the Electron platform.
- kitty — A modern, hackable, featureful, OpenGL based terminal emulator
- Liri Terminal — Material Design terminal for Liri.
- mlterm — A multi-lingual terminal emulator supporting various character sets and encodings in the world.
- moserial — GTK-based serial terminal for the GNOME desktop.
- PuTTY — Highly configurable ssh/telnet/serial console program.
- QTerminal — Lightweight Qt-based terminal emulator.
- rxvt — Popular replacement for xterm.
- shellinabox — A web-based SSH Terminal
- st — Simple terminal implementation for X.
- https://st.suckless.org || stAUR
- Station — Terminal emulation features different view modes such as split vertically and horizontally, a tabbed interface, and copy and paste commands.
- Terminology — Terminal emulator by the Enlightenment project team with innovative features: file thumbnails and media play like a media player.
- urxvt — Highly extendable (with Perl) unicode enabled rxvt-clone terminal emulator featuring tabbing, url launching, a Quake style drop-down mode and pseudo-transparency.
- wayst — Simple terminal emulator for Wayland and X11 with OpenGL rendering and minimal dependencies.
- xterm — Simple terminal emulator for the X Window System. It provides DEC VT102 and Tektronix 4014 compatible terminals for programs that cannot use the window system directly.
- Yakuake — Drop-down terminal (Quake style) emulator based on Konsole.
- zutty — A high-end terminal for low-end systems.
基于 VTE[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
VTE（虚拟终端模拟器）是 GNOME 较早时期开发的用于 GNOME 终端的小部件。此后，它诞生了许多具有类似功能的终端。
- Deepin Terminal (GTK version) — Old terminal emulation application for Deepin desktop.
- EasySSH — SSH Connection Manager.
- Germinal — Minimalist terminal emulator which provides a borderless maximized terminal, attached to a tmux session by default, hence providing tabs and panels.
- Gnome Console — Formerly known as King’s Cross, a simple user-friendly terminal emulator for the GNOME desktop.
- GNOME Terminal — A terminal emulator included in the GNOME desktop with support for Unicode.
- Guake — Drop-down terminal for the GNOME desktop.
- kermit — A VTE-based terminal emulator that aims to be simple, fast and effective.
- LXTerminal — Desktop independent terminal emulator for LXDE.
- https://wiki.lxde.org/en/LXTerminal[失效链接 2022-09-20 ⓘ] || lxterminal包
- MATE terminal — A fork of Wikipedia:GNOME terminal for the MATE desktop.
- Pantheon Terminal — A super lightweight, beautiful, and simple terminal emulator. It is designed to be setup with sane defaults and little to no configuration.
- ROXTerm — Tabbed terminal emulator with a small footprint.
- sakura — Terminal emulator based on GTK and VTE.
- Terminator — Terminal emulator supporting multiple resizable terminal panels.
- Termite — Keyboard-centric VTE-based terminal, aimed at use within a window manager with tiling and/or tabbing support. Unmaintained - the developers recommend switching to Alacritty.
- Tilda — Configurable drop down terminal emulator.
- Tilix — Tiling terminal emulator for GNOME.
- Xfce Terminal — Terminal emulator included in the Xfce desktop with support for a colorized prompt and a tabbed interface.
基于 KMS[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
以下终端模拟器基于内核级显示模式设置，可以在没有 X 的情况下调用。
- KMSCON — A KMS/DRM-based system console(getty) with an integrated terminal emulator for Linux operating systems.
基于 framebuffer[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
在 GNU/Linux 世界中，framebuffer 可以引用 Linux 内核中的虚拟设备（fbdev）或 X 的虚拟 framebuffer 系统（xvfb）。本节主要列出基于内核虚拟设备(即 fbdev)的终端模拟器。
- yaft — A simple terminal emulator for living without X, with UCS2 glyphs, wallpaper and 256color support.
- FbTerm — a fast FrameBuffer based TERMinal emulator for linux
终端翻页器[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- less — A program similar to more, but with support for both forward and backward scrolling, as well as partial loading of files.
- mcview — A pager with mouse and colour support. It is bundled with midnight commander.
- moar — Moar is a pager. It's designed to just do the right thing without any configuration.
- more — A simple and feature-light pager. It is a part of util-linux.
- most — A pager with support for multiple windows, left and right scrolling, and built-in colour support
终端多路复用器[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
另见 Wikipedia:Terminal multiplexer。
- abduco — Tool for session attach and detach support which allows a process to run independently from its controlling terminal.
- byobu — An GPLv3 licensed addon for tmux or screen. It requires a terminal multiplexer installed.
- dtach — Program that emulates the detach feature of GNU Screen.
- dvtm — dwm-style window manager in the console.
- GNU Screen — Full-screen window manager that multiplexes a physical terminal.
- mtm — Simple terminal multiplexer with just four commands: change focus, split, close, and screen redraw.
- tmux — BSD licensed terminal multiplexer.
- zellij — Terminal multiplexer on steroids written in Rust
- wezterm — GPU-accelerated cross-platform terminal emulator and multiplexer implemented in Rust.
文件[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
文件管理器[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
参见 Wikipedia:Comparison of file managers。
控制台[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- Clex — File manager with full-screen user interface
- http://www.clex.sk/ || clexAUR
- CliFM — The command line file manager: full-featured, fast, extensible, and lightweight as hell.
- ded — directory editor, file manager similar to Emacs dired
- fff — A simple file manager written in Bash.
- joshuto — ranger-like terminal file manager written in Rust.
- Last File Manager — Powerful file manager written in Python 3 with a curses interface.
- lf — Terminal file manager written in Go using server/client architecture.
- Midnight Commander — Console-based, dual-paneled file manager.
- nffm — "Nothing Fancy File Manager", a mouseless ncurses file manager written in C.
- nnn — Tiny, lightning fast, feature-packed file manager.
- Pilot — File manager that comes with the Alpine email client.
- https://alpine.x10host.com/[失效链接 2022-09-20 ⓘ] || alpine-gitAUR
- Ranger — Console-based file manager with vi bindings, customizability, and lots of features.
- sfm — simple file manager for unix-like systems.
- TUIFI Manager — A cross-platform terminal-based termux-oriented file manager (and component), meant to be used with a Uni-Curses project or as is.
- Vifm — Ncurses-based two-panel file manager with vi-like keybindings.
- xplr — A hackable, minimal, fast TUI file explorer.
- https://xplr.dev || xplr包
图形界面[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- Caja — The file manager for the MATE desktop.
- CoreFM — Simple lightweight easy to use file manager with many features like image previews, mime-icon support, split view, auto-mounting of removable media, drag-n-drop support etc. Part of C-Suite.
- https://cubocore.org/ || corefmAUR
- Deepin File Manager — File manager developed for Deepin.
- Dolphin — File manager included in the KDE desktop.
- Gentoo — A lightweight file manager for GTK.
- GNOME Files — Extensible, heavyweight file manager used by default in GNOME with support for custom scripts.
- Index — File manager that lets you browse your system files and applications and preview your music, text, image and video files and share them with external applications.
- Konqueror — File manager and web browser for the KDE desktop.
- Liri Files — The file manager for Liri.
- Nemo — Nemo is the file manager of the Cinnamon desktop. A fork of Nautilus.
- Pantheon Files — File browser designed for elementary OS.
- PathFinder — File browser that comes with the FOX toolkit.
- PCManFM — Very fast and lightweight file manager which can also optionally manage the desktop icons and background.
- https://wiki.lxde.org/en/PCManFM[失效链接 2022-09-20 ⓘ] || pcmanfm包
- PCManFM-Qt — Qt port of PCManFM file manager.
- Peony — File manager for the UKUI desktop.
- qtFM — Small, lightweight filemanager for Linux desktops based on pure Qt.
- https://qtfm.eu/ || qtfmAUR
- ROX Filer — Small and fast file manager which can optionally manage the desktop background and panels.
- Thunar — File manager that can be run as a daemon with excellent start up and directory load times.
双面板[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- Double Commander — File manager with two panels side by side. It is inspired by Total Commander and features some new ideas.
- https://doublecmd.sourceforge.io/ || GTK: doublecmd-gtk2包, Qt5: doublecmd-qt5包
- emelFM2 — File manager that implements the popular two-panel design.
- GNOME Commander — A dual-paned file manager for the GNOME Desktop.
- Krusader — Advanced twin panel (Midnight Commander style) file manager for the KDE desktop.
- muCommander — A lightweight, cross-platform file manager with a dual-pane interface written in Java.
- SpaceFM — GTK multi-panel tabbed file manager.
- Sunflower — Small and highly customizable twin-panel file manager for Linux with support for plugins.
- trolCommander — Lightweight, dual-pane file manager written in Java. Fork of muCommander.
- Tux Commander — Windowed file manager with two panels side by side similar to popular Total Commander or Midnight Commander file managers.
- Worker — Fast, lightweight and feature-rich file manager for the X Window System.
- Xfe — Microsoft Explorer-like file manager for X (X File Explorer).
回收站管理[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
文件同步和备份[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
另见 同步和备份程序, Wikipedia:Comparison of file synchronization software,和 Wikipedia:Comparison of backup software。
- borg — Deduplicating backup program with compression and authenticated encryption that supports backing up over ssh
- Déjà Dup — Simple GTK backup program. It hides the complexity of doing backups the 'right way' (encrypted, off-site, and regular) and uses duplicity as the backend.
- DirSync Pro — Small, but powerful utility for file and folder synchronization.
- Duplicati — Backup client that securely stores encrypted, incremental, compressed backups on cloud storage services and remote file servers.
- duplicity — Simple command-line utility which allows encrypted compressed incremental backup to nearly any storage.
- Duply — Command-line front-end for duplicity which simplifies running it. It manages backup job settings in profiles and allows to batch execute commands.
- https://www.duply.net/ || duplyAUR
- FreeFileSync — Folder comparison and synchronization software that creates and manages backup copies of all your important files.
- git-annex — Manage files with git, without checking the file contents into git.
- grsync — GTK+ GUI for rsync to synchronize folders, files and make backups
- hsync — Command line program to sync only those files that have been renamed/moved but otherwise unchanged. It works by issuing simple move operations at the destination without actually transferring the files, and is meant to be used in conjunction with other synchronization programs that lack this capability.
- rclone — Command line program to sync files and directories to and from Amazon S3, Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, Yandex Disk and many other cloud storage services as well as between local paths.
- restic — Fast, secure, efficient backup program that supports backing up to many cloud services.
- rsync — File transfer program that uses the "rsync algorithm" which provides a very fast method for bringing remote files into sync. It does this by sending just the differences in the files across the link, without requiring that both sets of files are present at one of the ends of the link beforehand. Has multiple frontends available.
- SparkleShare — File sharing and collaboration application written in C#. It can sync with any Git server over SSH.
- Syncthing — Continuous file synchronization program. It synchronizes files between two or more computers in a simple way without advanced configuration.
- Syncany — Cloud storage and filesharing application with a focus on security and abstraction of storage.
- Synkron — Application that helps you keep your files and folders always updated. You can easily sync your documents, music or pictures to have their latest versions everywhere.
- Tarsnap — Secure, efficient proprietary online backup service.
- Timeshift — A system restore tool for Linux.
- Unison — File synchronization tool that allows two replicas of a collection of files and directories to be stored on different hosts (or different disks on the same host), modified separately, and then brought up to date by propagating the changes in each replica to the other.
- YARsync — A Python wrapper around rsync, providing file synchronization and backup with an interface similar to git.
归档与压缩工具[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
归档管理器[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- 360zip — A proprietary archiving tool.
- https://yasuo.360.cn/ || 360zipAUR
- Ark — Archiving tool included in the KDE desktop.
- Arqiver — Simple Qt archive manager based on libarchive.
- CoreArchiver — Simple file compressing/extracting utility based on Qt and libarchive-qt. Part of C-Suite.
- Deepin Archive Manager — Fast and lightweight application for creating and extracting archives.
- Engrampa — Archive manager for MATE
- GNOME Archive Manager — Archive manager included in the GNOME desktop (previously File Roller).
- LXQt File Archiver — Simple and lightweight desktop-agnostic Qt file archiver.
- p7zip-gui — The GUI belonging to the p7zip software.
- PeaZip — Open source file and archive manager.
- https://peazip.github.io/peazip-linux.html || GTK: peazip-gtk2-binAUR, Qt: peazip-qt-binAUR
- Xarchiver — Lightweight desktop independent archive manager built with GTK.
- https://github.com/ib/xarchiver || GTK 3: xarchiver包, GTK 2: xarchiver-gtk2包
比较，差异，合并[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
另见 Wikipedia:Comparison of file comparison tools。
想要管理 pacnew/pacsave 文件，有专门的工具。参见 Pacman/pacnew 与 pacsave#管理 .pac* 文件。
控制台[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
参见 diff(1) 来自 diffutils包 和它的替代品。
- colordiff — A Perl script wrapper for 'diff' that produces the same output but with pretty 'syntax' highlighting.
- diff-highlight — Perl script to highlight changed parts within pairable lines of
- diffr — A Rust utility to pretty-print diff with highlighting at word-level for ease of review.
- ydiff — A Python wrapper to get highlighted diff output from stdin or VCS-tracked file/dirs, in either unfied or side-by-side view.
- delta — A diff viewer written in Rust with syntax highlighting.
- diff-so-fancy — A diff output decorator. It does not calculate the diff, it only decorates it.
- difftastic — Compares files using their syntax trees
图形界面[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- DiffPDF — Compare the text or the visual appearance of each page in two PDF files.
- Diffuse — Small and simple text merge tool written in Python.
- KDiff3 — File and directory diff and merge tool for the KDE desktop.
- Kompare — GUI front-end program for viewing and merging differences between source files. It supports a variety of diff formats and provides many options to customize the information level displayed.
- Meld — Visual diff and merge tool that can compare files, directories, and version controlled projects.
- xxdiff — A graphical browser for file and directory differences.
Vim 和 Emacs 为合并功能提供 vimdiff 和
批量重命名[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
控制台[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
参见 rename(1) 来自 util-linux包。
- edir — Rename, delete, and copy files and directories using your editor (enhanced vidir).
- f2 — Cross-platform command-line tool for batch renaming files and directories quickly and safely, can also rename files based on audio tags.
- nomino — A batch rename utility for developers.
- rename.pl — Batch renamer based on perl regex.
- vidir — Rename and delete files and directories using your editor.
图形界面[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- Caja-Rename — Batch renaming extension for Caja.
- CoreRenamer — Simple lightweight batch file renamer application. Part of C-Suite.
- GPRename — GTK batch renamer for files and directories.
- KRename — Very powerful batch file renamer for the KDE desktop.
- metamorphose2 — wxPython based batch renamer with support for regular expressions, renaming multimedia files according to their metadata, etc.
- Thunar Bulk Rename — Change the name of multiple files at once using some criterion that applies to at least one of the files. Run with
文件搜索[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
另见 Wikipedia:List of search engines#Desktop search engines。
控制台[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
参见 find(1) 来自 findutils包 和 它的替代品。
图形界面[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- Catfish — Versatile file searching tool by Xfce, can be powered by find, locate and Zeitgeist.
- CoreHunt — Easy to use fast file searching tool with categorized search and search history. Part of C-Suite.
- Czkawka — GTK file searching utility with advanced features, it can also find similar images and videos.
- GNOME Search Tool — GNOME utility to search for files, depends on GNOME/Files.
- KFind — Search tool for KDE to find files by name, type or content. Has internal search and supports locate.
- MATE Search Tool — MATE utility to search for files.
- regexxer — Interactive search and replace tool featuring Perl-style regular expressions.
- Searchmonkey — Powerful GUI search utility for matching regex patterns.
文件索引器[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- Basenji — Volume indexing tool designed for easy and fast indexing of CD/DVD and other type of volume collections.
- fsearch — A fast file search utility for Unix-like systems based on GTK 3.
- angrysearch — Linux file search tool with instant results as you type.
全文搜索[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
参见 grep(1) 来自 grep包 和 它的替代品，提供非索引的 全文搜索。
全文索引器[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- DocFetcher — Graphical Java desktop search application.
- Namazu — A Full-Text Search Engine
- Recoll — Full text search tool based on Xapian, has CLI and GUI.
- Tracker — All-in-one indexer, search tool and metadata database, used by GNOME Documents, Music, Photos and Videos.
- Zeitgeist — Event aggregation framework for the user's activities and notifications (files opened, websites visited, conversations had, etc.), has several third-party front-ends.
开发[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
代码托管[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- GitLab — Project management and code hosting application.
- Gitea — Painless self-hosted Git service. Community managed fork of Gogs.
代码托管客户端[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- git-open — Open a repository website (GitHub, GitLab, Bitbucket) in your browser
- github-cli — GitHub's official command line tool
- hub — Command line interface for GitHub
- lab — A hub-like tool for GitLab
- snippet — A terminal based interface to create a new GitLab snippet
版本控制系统[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
另见 Wikipedia:Comparison of revision control software。
- Bazaar — Distributed version control system that helps you track project history over time and to collaborate easily with others.
- CVS — Concurrent Versions System, a client-server revision control system.
- Darcs — Distributed revision control system that was designed to replace traditional, centralized source control systems such as CVS and Subversion.
- Fossil — Distributed VCS with bug tracking, wiki, forum, and technotes.
- Git — Distributed revision control and source code management system with an emphasis on speed.
- Mercurial — Distributed version control system written in Python and similar in many ways to Git.
- Subversion — Full-featured centralized version control system originally designed to be a better CVS.
自动构建[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
另见 Wikipedia:List of build automation software。
- Apache Ant — Java library and command-line tool whose mission is to drive processes described in build files as targets and extension points dependent upon each other.
- Apache Maven — Build automation tool used primarily for Java.
- Bazel — An open-source tool that allows for the automated building and testing of software.
- CMake — Family of tools designed to build, test and package software.
- GNU make — GNU make utility to maintain groups of programs.
- https://www.gnu.org/software/make/ || make包 (part of base-devel包组)
- Meson — Extremely fast and user friendly build system.
- Gradle — Powerful build system for the JVM.
- Phing — PHP program designed to automate tasks of all kinds.
- https://www.phing.info/ || phingAUR
集成开发环境（IDE）[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
另见 Wikipedia:Comparison of integrated development environments。
用于 PHP 的特定列表，参见 PHP#开发工具。
- Android Studio — The official Android development environment based on IntelliJ IDEA.
- Anjuta — Versatile IDE with project management, an application wizard, an interactive debugger, a source editor, version control support and many more tools.
- http://anjuta.org/ || anjutaAUR
- Bluefish — Powerful editor targeted towards programmers and webdevelopers, with many options to write websites, scripts and programming code. It supports many programming and markup languages.
- Code::Blocks — C, C++ and Fortran IDE built to meet the most demanding needs of its users. It is designed to be very extensible and fully configurable.
- CLion — A cross-platform IDE for C and C++.
- CodeLite — Open source and cross-platform C/C++/PHP and Node.js IDE written in C++ .
- Eclipse — IDE for Java, C/C++, PHP, Perl and Python with subversion support and task management.
- Eric — Full-featured Python and Ruby IDE written in PyQt5.
- Gambas — IDE based on a Basic interpreter with object extensions.
- Geany — Small and lightweight IDE with many supported many programming and markup languages including C, Java, PHP, HTML, Python, Per