- Hunspell — Spell checker and morphological analyzer library and program, see also .
- Nuspell — Spell checker library and program designed as a modern alternative to hunspell, see also .
- https://nuspell.github.io/ || , supports hunspell dictionaries 包
- Ispell — Interactive spell-checking program for Unix, see also .
- Hspell — Hebrew spell-checker
- Voikko — Finnish spelling and grammar checker, hyphenator and collection of related linguistic data
Enchant is available as the package. It is also provided by the 包 package with minimal dependencies. For its usage and ordering file, see AUR .
Enchant is used by many applications through the following GTK libraries:
- gspell — Flexible API to implement spell checking in GTK applications.
- GtkSpell — Provides word-processor-style highlighting and replacement of misspelled words in a GtkTextView widget.
- http://gtkspell.sourceforge.net/ || , 包包
$ aspell dicts
en en_GB ...etc
en_GB:aspell # 以en_GB为例
Firefox, Thunderbird, Chromium and LibreOffice can all use system-wide installed Hunspell dictionaries as well as dictionaries/other spell checkers installed through their own extension systems. See the following sections:
- LanguageTool — Open source language checker, written in Java.
- Style and Diction — Diction identifies wordy and commonly misused phrases. Style analyses surface characteristics of a document.
- TeXtidote — Language checker for LaTeX documents, relies on LanguageTool.